Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Rumours

While Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham battle for the signature of Theo Walcott, Manchester United are looking to sign Leicester City wonderkid Ashley Chambers in a deal that could rise to £2m depending on appearances.

If Leicester City manger Craig Levein is sacked Leicester will replace him temporarily with player coaches Dion Dublin and Jason Wilcox for the rest of the season before a replacement is found.

Apparently after the African cup of nations ex Celtic player Momo Sylla will be on his way to Livingston on loan for the rest of the season after his place at Leicester City is under threat!!

:w00t: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

While Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham battle for the signature of Theo Walcott, Manchester United are looking to sign Leicester City wonderkid Ashley Chambers in a deal that could rise to £2m depending on appearances.

If Leicester City manger Craig Levein is sacked Leicester will replace him temporarily with player coaches Dion Dublin and Jason Wilcox for the rest of the season before a replacement is found.

Apparently after the African cup of nations ex Celtic player Momo Sylla will be on his way to Livingston on loan for the rest of the season after his place at Leicester City is under threat!!

I would like to see what Chambers can do in our 1st team.. pitty we are in such a shit league position otherwise he might get the chance to show what he can do. It'd be nice to see him on the subs bench at spurs and get 20-30 mins at the end of the game.

I would love to think that both your 1st and 3rd rumours are true, but not the second one, that would never happen.

Where did you get all that from?

Has anyone seen my rumour on there about Kenny Deuchar joining us?

yes mate i seen that but scottish 2nd division? We havn't got the time to see him adapt into a good player in 2 or 3 season. We need a player who will bring instant success

here is the one I posted.

Craig has 4 days left in the job after failing to beat norwich, when he meets the board next week he will be asked to leave on mutual consent. The board will turn to basset to lead the foxes to safety with dublin as assistant.

I am playing on the game that like the sun and news of the world they post stories in the hope they become true and claim they were their first.

here is the one I posted.

Craig has 4 days left in the job after failing to beat norwich, when he meets the board next week he will be asked to leave on mutual consent. The board will turn to basset to lead the foxes to safety with dublin as assistant.

I am playing on the game that like the sun and news of the world they post stories in the hope they become true and claim they were their first.

Pointless!!! :blink:

Archived