Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Singh

formation and first 11

i'd go for 3 5 2, because we haven't got a right back or left back so whats the point. might as well make the midfield stronger, and stearman is better in a centre back position. Only problem who gonna partner hume. i would chose dublin or de vries, due to their height. & with out and out wingers playing we would get in more crosses.

Henderson

Stearman Marcarthy Gerrbrand

Smith Hughes Williams Joey Hamil

Hume Dublin/De Vires

What u lot think??????

:thumbup:

i'd go for 3 5 2, because we haven't got a right back or left back so whats the point. might as well make the midfield stronger, and stearman is better in a centre back position. Only problem who gonna partner hume. i would chose dublin or de vries, due to their height. & with out and out wingers playing we would get in more crosses.

Henderson

Stearman Marcarthy Gerrbrand Maybury

Hume Dublin/De Vires

What u lot think??????

Henderson

stearman marcarthy gerrbrand

Hughes williams smith

Hume Dublin Hammond

Henderson

Stearman Marcarthy Gerrbrand

Hume Dublin/De Vires

What u lot think??????

Sheehan and Maybury pop to mind.

I would play a 3-2-3-2 my team would be -

Hendo

Maybury

McCarthy (all as centre backs)

Gerrbrand

Joey

Stearman (both to protect the back 3)

Hughes

Willams (creativity)

Smith

Hammond

Hume

Also with this you can easily revert to a 4-4-2

We have a damn great left back in Peter Gilbert, that moron just loaned him out, is the problem! :(

He's not on loan anymore, he was sold to Sheff Weds for an undisclosed amount, whatever, he never showed any kind of potential while he was with us so you can kind of understand why he was sold on. It's a pity really, the LB position is one we've been having trouble with all season...

Personally, I'd stick with 4-4-2 for the simple reason that the best performances I've seen this season have been while playing that formation...

Douglas/Henderson

Stearman - McCarthy - Gerrbrand - Sheehan

Unknown - Joey - Hughes/Williams - Smith

Unknown - Hume

The two unknown's are the right sided midfield player and the striker that CL is bringing in in January, apparantly.

3-5-2 or 3-4-3

------------Henderson-------------

Stearman--McCarthy--Gerrbrand

Smith--Willams--Joey--Hamill

----------Hume----------

Hammond----MDV

with 3-4-3 you can move Hume up to the left of MDV or Dublin

:unsure:

Archived