Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Supporter questionnaire

Designated singing areas?? What is that all about? Shows how atmosphereless the Walkers is, I hope you all vote no!

Does that mean that you can't sing at all in none designated singing area's or that you must sing at all times in designated areas? :blink:

Does that mean that you can't sing at all in none designated singing area's or that you must sing at all times in designated areas? :blink:

I guess it emans all the fans that want to actually go and get behind the team instead of sitting in silence will all get together thus, increasing the chances of a good atmosphere consistantly.

However if the kop is near the away section that atmosphere would be great :D

Yeah I'm all for the swap but would it mean the stewards become even more uptight and petty if the kop is next to the away fans?

Not necessarily, Stewardings been more relaxed around the ground since the meeting. Plus we had a similar thing at Palace when their Kop and section of the arthur waite stand surrounded the away fans, made for a great atmosphere.

Yes, the stewards in the singing area will be armed with cattle prods, if you stop singing then ZAPPPP!!!!

:D

I voted NO for a singing area and a big fat YES for moving the kop to the North Stand.

Archived