Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
London_Fox

Pre-game routine/rituals

Don't know if this has been done before but just wondered what strange and wonderful habits people have before/during/after a game...does anyone have a really set routine? It's always struck me that so many players have thier little things they do (Ince with his shirt as the obvious example) but what about fans?

To play i always - wear a pair of trainer socks, a pair of normal socks and a pair of football socks, i wear the same boxers and always put my right boot on first.

At Leicester i always - Walk the same way to the ground, Go through turnstyle 14 then straight to the bookies, then i stand in the same spot as i do every week and talk with my mates, and 5 mins before kick off i go to the ladi gents toilets then up to my seat! :D

To play i always - wear a pair of trainer socks, a pair of normal socks and a pair of football socks, i wear the same boxers and always put my right boot on first.

At Leicester i always - Walk the same way to the ground, Go through turnstyle 14 then straight to the bookies, then i stand in the same spot as i do every week and talk with my mates, and 5 mins before kick off i go to the ladi gents toilets then up to my seat! :D

You'd better change it, then maybe we'll win a game. :w00t:

I always head for the Swan and Rushes for a pint or two of the best beer I've ever tasted.

Nothing Leicester do can hurt me after that. :P

Have you ever seen CL in there before a game? Might explain a few things if that was his pre-match ritual too... :P

Since we've moved to the Walkers I always walk past where Filbert Street used to be on the way to the game from the train station (even though it takes longer) and then always go to the numerically lowest turnstile that I can (home and away)...have no idea how/why or when it started.

Have you ever seen CL in there before a game? Might explain a few things if that was his pre-match ritual too... :P

Since we've moved to the Walkers I always walk past where Filbert Street used to be on the way to the game from the train station (even though it takes longer) and then always go to the numerically lowest turnstile that I can (home and away)...have no idea how/why or when it started.

If Craig ever stepped into the Swan and Rushes and had two pints of what I drink he wouldn't give a shit about playing defensive football. I beat the bollards outside the hospital 3-1 when I staggered out last time though I've still got the bruises from their "one" :):)

Maybe everyone should change their rituals then maybe we will win a game...

Nah, tried that, doesn't work.

:P

I'll be wearing my lucky shirt and will go through turnstile 22. If the ticket number has a 2 or 6 in it then that means extra luck!

Mine ritual is get up early, light breakfast, don the home or away shirt, sacrifice a small sheep, then head for the ground, any turnstile, have a pie, go to seat, watch the match, moan all the way home. :)

do you like to burn down small trees too? the voices in my head keep mentioning it.

Archived