Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
truefox

Back the players but not the Manager!

I still think the best scenario for our clubs fight against relegation at this junction if for Craig Levein to resign and for us to have a couple of new signings\loan players under a new manager and a new coach.

Like others on this site I do not beleive in giving players stick but as soon as the final whistle blows I think especially against Spurs in a high profile(on TV etc) game that the Levein Out Campaign should contine.

I know that people say the he won't resign but remeber Micky Adams after he heard chants of "you don't know what you are doing!"

I for one am hoping that the Levein out banners will be in full show for the camera later today and I hope this man continues to receive abuse from all directions.

If the board can't afford to sack him then we must make life hell for him so that he resigns promto!!

I repeat again the best scenario for this club now is for Craig to resign and a new manager to come in with the budget for 2-3 loans\signings.

Levein Out!! Lets make his life hell!!

Truefox!!

I still think the best scenario for our clubs fight against relegation at this junction if for Craig Levein to resign and for us to have a couple of new signings\loan players under a new manager and a new coach.

Like others on this site I do not beleive in giving players stick but as soon as the final whistle blows I think especially against Spurs in a high profile(on TV etc) game that the Levein Out Campaign should contine.

I know that people say the he won't resign but remeber Micky Adams after he heard chants of "you don't know what you are doing!"

I for one am hoping that the Levein out banners will be in full show for the camera later today and I hope this man continues to receive abuse from all directions.

If the board can't afford to sack him then we must make life hell for him so that he resigns promto!!

I repeat again the best scenario for this club now is for Craig to resign and a new manager to come in with the budget for 2-3 loans\signings.

Truefox!!

Truefox - really !

Support the club, full stop.

I would rather have a fan base which makes lots of noise and supports the WHOLE club. If the players had the same mentality of not supporting the manager, we would soon be on their backs! We are no different - we are just as much part of the club as the players!

This is not the thing to do.

We all have our frustrations about Levein - and most of us have voiced them - but I am quite sure he is doing his best and would much rather the results improved.

The best we can do is support both him and the team. It is quite obvious he is under pressure and that the Board are acting in the way they feel is best at this time.

They have also clearly noted the fans' frustration.

We should do no more at this stage.

Certainly my own view is that if Levein commits himself to attacking football and gets players in who can make that effective I shall back him, providing results improve fairly soon.

If he sticks with his defeatist defensive formations and overloads the team with negative footballers I won't.

Certainly my own view is that if Levein commits himself to attacking football and gets players in who can make that effective I shall back him, providing results improve fairly soon.

If he sticks with his defeatist defensive formations and overloads the team with negative footballers I won't.

What are you going to do about it then? Hopefully something more than moaning on a messageboard.

Truefox!!

You're a grade A twat. Fair enough if you want him out then thats understandable, but why should we abuse him and make his life hell? Fans like you should fock off and support Manure

Just about to set off from the wasteland of NE Derbys.Starting to get a bit excited,if Clyde can do what theyre doing so can we.Forget the Manager this is us against the Fancy Dans, the Media ,The Bookies and every f'cker else.

I'm not confident in Levein at all, but c'mon--he'll be here for at least a few more games. He's got a chance to win me back and I hope he does--wouldn't it be better for the club to rebound under their current manager rather than have to sack him, pay his compensation and then take another gamble?

I'm being a little wishy-washy lately, but really, I just want to see the side play better than they're playing now!

I hope he's telling the players to get loose, have fun and not to worry for a second about pressure--they've got nothing to lose and everything to gain by giving a good performance today and I hope they respond well to this.

Archived