Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

CD Swap

I never actually got my arse in gear last time... which I apologise for.

So how about a cd swap then?

Simply whack some of your favourite music on a cdr and send it out to the hopefully grateful recipients.

Or is this too soon after the last time??

Still.. if anyone is interested, post in here and we'll take it from there via a bit of pm-age.

I could cry...

No one is interested! :P

Yeah I should do it. I said I would a few months back and then never did. I think it was TrickyTrev that started it off. Sorry for not getting off my arse folks.

Technically, copying and distributing copyrighted music is illegal and isn't condoned here. The loan of shiny, round, commemerative coasters is probably acceptable though. ;)

This is music which is in the public domain which I'm talking about.

The music which I'll be using is the product of unsigned bands who have provided me with their express permission to use it on the cd. And some who are signed who haven't. But that's not the point.

Through the last attempt at CD swap I received a disc from Stez but I've not yet listened to it :ph34r:

Still not got round to compiling mine - Maybe I could try when I get back to the UK - But I'm sure I've said that before...

:o:mad::mad: i knew i should've left the track listing out!

• 7 months later...

i implore you to listen, i'm listening to a pre-copy at the mo, and it's great!

What a spooky co-incidence - I just looked through my old PMs and found all the CD Swap stuff - And thought to myself - I must listen to the CD from Stez :ph34r:

where there you go then; the gods hath decided it!

I so nearly listened to it - Only one thing stood in the way - I couldn't find the bugger - And then I found all the CDs I brought back from Singapore - So now I'm listening to them :ph34r:

I have such a tidy house and organised CD collection

Archived