Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How has Levein been allowed to get our great club into the bottom 3 of the Champ?

How has he not been sacked? From where we were when he took charge...to now can only be classed as a disaster, if he carries on we'll hosting the likes of Yeovil, Bournemouth and Forest.

Only 10 clubs have never dropped out of the top 2 tiers of English football, AND WE ARE IN THAT 10! He cannot be allowed to do this

LEVEIN OUT

I can only guess but I would guess its because the board are putting finances first.

What levein has achieved.

Wage bill down (not too hard to do with contracts ending but done nevertherless)

Average age down (meaning needing to buy less players in future and easier to make money of sales)

Lower wages (acheived with the lower age)

Good cup form (brings more revenue per game then league)

I would guess the above means more then league position to the current board.

I can only guess but I would guess its because the board are putting finances first.

Wage bill down (not too hard to do with contracts ending but done nevertherless)

Average age down (meaning needing to buy less players in future and easier to make money of sales)

If that is the case the Board should go as well!

And dispite all the above the club still owes millions. What short memories we have, the board were our saviours not so long ago and now you appear to be saying they are not giving CL money to spend. May I ask what money? We owe what little we have to the bank. Even if we went on to win the FA cup this season and the next three seasons we would still owe money to the bank.

Frustration is with us all but I feel the only way we can get out of this situation is to build a team for the future. I hope and pray we can do it without going down.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

And dispite all the above the club still owes millions. What short memories we have, the board were our saviours not so long ago and now you appear to be saying they are not giving CL money to spend. May I ask what money? We owe what little we have to the bank. Even if we went on to win the FA cup this season and the next three seasons we would still owe money to the bank.

Frustration is with us all but I feel the only way we can get out of this situation is to build a team for the future. I hope and pray we can do it without going down.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

from what ive read it doesnt appear he is saying the board are not giving ClueLess money to spend :ermm:

he is saying , if im reading correctly , that the board do not appear to be bothered about how badly ClueLess is doing in the league.

Your correct.

All I was suggesting was that if the board had the money to throw at the problem they would. As they have no money they cant. The savings made on salaries etc is a drop in the ocean really. (dont forget that falling attendances undo all this good work)

My point still stands although I could have worded it better, that being, this is the board that managed to save the club and are acting in the best interest of the club and if that means we need to struggle its their call. They selected CL, they still have faith in him (rightly or wrongly) and are backing him as I wish all our supporters would as well.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

hi

iv been a city fan for years and had a season ticket under pleat,little,mm,sir martin and taylor iv been up at uni for 4 years now so havant been able to afford it....i went to see city on boxing day and was disgraced by the lack of passion from the team and the stale atmosphere in the ground (1st time iv been there), i have to agree levein should go b4 its 2late. Sacking him and bringing some1 new in will shake a few palyers up into thinking shit we are in trouble here, we should have got George Burley wen he did 1 from hearts but bit late now...

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

I said nothing about money to spend, my anger is at them not having the bottle to sack craig presumeably because they dont think we in the shit.

Archived