Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Alan Rogers. It gets funnier

Gone to Hull:

From Sky.

Hull have signed Nottingham Forest defender Alan Rogers on loan.

Rogers has joined the Championship side on loan until the end of the season with a view to a permanent deal.

Tigers boss Peter Taylor has been keen to bring in a new left back after losing Andy Dawson to injury and sees Rogers as the ideal replacement.

"I've known Alan from his days with the England Under-21s and he's a player with a lot of ability and experience," Taylor told the club's official website.

Meanwhile, long-term injury victim Alton Thelwell has made his long awaited return to action.

Thelwell has not played for Hull since October 2004 due to a series of injury problems.

The former Tottenham man came through a reserve team run-out earlier this week and he is hoping his injury problems are behind him.

"I just want to push on now. There is another reserve game next week and hopefully I can play longer in that and take it from there," said Thelwell.

Archived