Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Oasis in Nottingham

Yeah true, were you in the standing section then?

I was in block 6, a few beers were thrown from there, although none from me i can assure you!

It was also a bit hot towards the end i was sweating like a bastard :sweating:

Yeah I was in Block 7 and the person sitting next to me got clocked in the head with one of the glasses. :blink:. Yeah it did get hot towards the end but then again what do you expect.

Beer should go in your mouth especially at those prices!

It just doesn't compute.

Exactly what I was thinking, £3.00 for shitty carling :rolleyes:

Nice sig! Got the first album on at the moment. Seeing them on tuesday night too :D:)

I was going to see them in Newcastle and kip round my mates but they sold out, I didn't expect them to so soon! They are doing pretty well at last.

Love the first album, it sold really poorly but I prefer it to the new fellas to be honest.

I was going to see them in Newcastle and kip round my mates but they sold out, I didn't expect them to so soon! They are doing pretty well at last.

Love the first album, it sold really poorly but I prefer it to the new fellas to be honest.

i didn't know they had an album before the new fellas until someone told me about it in january :huh: . so I went and bought it :D

Archived