Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Oasis in Nottingham

Why? they are a quality band, would love to see um, they made one of teh best songs eva in wonderwall

In Your Opinion.

In my Opinion they're overated cocky wankers.

I booked tickets yesterday morning. Can't wait, its gonna be awesome! :thumbup: Even though i'm gonna miss the leicester vs derby game for it :mad:

Anyone else going?

definatly not, what sort of a lesta fan misses the derby game to watch sum northern monkey play a guitar

and whats with the american football bollox, l1 boy loud and proud baaahhh sheep sheep sheep shaggers

• 2 weeks later...

I'm jealous of everyone who has ever seen Oasis in concert. :angry: I have always wanted to see them. Does anyone one who is going to see them want to take me along?!?! :D

I suggest you come to The Walkers instead. I don't mind singing "Wonderwall" to you as we trounce The Sheep 3-0.

Yeah it was good, although to much throwing beer for my likeing.

Yeah true, were you in the standing section then?

I was in block 6, a few beers were thrown from there, although none from me i can assure you!

It was also a bit hot towards the end i was sweating like a bastard :sweating:

Archived