Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

No more transfer activity

Seen an interview with Levein on SSN, he says the players he has now will be good enough to get us out of the situation.

Hello? They got us into the bloody mess :rolleyes:

I was calm but can feel the darkside growing in me. Levein is turning me into an Alcoholic. Can't believe Div 1 beckons. I expect £5 a ticket next year with a FREE pint and Balti Pie thrown in.

I thought he didn't like loan deals that didn't give him a chance of getting anyone permanently. Ahh well, anything to get us out of the mess we're in. We've got to accept that our board don't have the guts to sack him.

True.

But if, as Parsons said, he brings someone in in February/March, then it'd be a loan, because the window will have shut. If loans are allowed after January that is, not sure.

We've got to accept that our board don't have the guts to sack him.

If we lose to Plymouth and Levein's still here when we play Southampton then I'll accept that he's here to stay.

But until then, I'll just keep clinging on to the hope that they'll get rid. Sometimes, hope is all we have!

i think the transfer window only closes for the prem teams

im pretty sure that the championship and lower leagues have until march

didnt we buy mcarthy and hughes in feb/march

Correct. But it's changed now. We just have the transfer window in January like the Premiership does.

If we lose to Plymouth and Levein's still here when we play Southampton then I'll accept that he's here to stay.

But until then, I'll just keep clinging on to the hope that they'll get rid. Sometimes, hope is all we have!

I'm at the end of my tether with the club completely.

The club is a mess.

they are not going to get rid are they.

i said i wont go back while CL is in charge and i meant what i said.

will be in the local hero next saturday having a guiness. with it being an f.a.cup match they might just win it but then it will be back to the tedium of losing in the league :rolleyes:

Levein has made me drink way too much this weekend. After going down the pub to watch the results come in on Saturday afternoon i ended up on a massive bingeing session because i was so pissed off.

Yesterday i went to watch Utd Vs Liverpool, then saw the highlights of our game and the way we defended made me once again turn to the beer.

Now after reading this i am going to again get wankered. Good old Craig.

Archived