Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Bit of crazy suggestion

Just thinking about various people to replace Levein, and there's differnt catagories of managers.

Experienced, Up and coming, Ex leicester (ie feels something for the club)

And exploring the last option I was thinking the team itself is allright we just need someone to motivate them.

What about someone like Ally Mauchlen? A person with a bit of Leicester in them, someone who takes no shit and definitely of the motivational type, and them maybe someone beside him with more experience till the end of the season. Not saying this is my perfered solution just wanted to see peoples views.

Just thinking about various people to replace Levein, and there's differnt catagories of managers.

And exploring the last option I was thinking the team itself is allright we just need someone to motivate them.

What about someone like Ally Mauchlen? A person with a bit of Leicester in them, someone who takes no shit and definitely of the motivational type, and them maybe someone beside him with more experience till the end of the season. Not saying this is my perfered solution just wanted to see peoples views.

How about Sven Goran Eriksson - I think he might be free soon.......

You are right that is bloody crazy!!!!!

He works with my uncle as a liason officer in the Lineker Suite.

Manager........i think not!

Ali actually talks sence on the radio and see's it like the rest of us see it, he would play it the same way as most of us would play it.

Mauchlen and gibson the new arry and jim :D

Its all very well saying on the radio what the fans want to hear, but could he actually do it? :ermm:

Archived