Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

still got 16 games to go :ermm:

but i just think its too late for him to leave now, besides levein said he will never walk out and tim davies is fully behind him.

just face it we have got him for the long run for the good or the bad.

maybe he will find a winning formula soon, hopefully

With the continued fall from grace of LCFC, the selection of a new manager will be more difficult than ever. The fact that Mr Levein will now leave (his choice or not is irrellevent) will leave the club on a very steep slope.

The only hope is for a caretaker manager who firstly is a motivator of a team, the next key issue is to find a captain on the pitch, and I mean a leader. We have not had anyone in our club for years who could do this.

Leadership is as much a skill as goalscoring or defending and we need it now

Volunteers please for boths jobs in writing addressed to Mr Davies.......................

Wow... this is a dramatic change from just a couple of months ago.

Didn't some people think that Levein should be given this year and possibly the next to rebuild the team?

Where are they?

Here. I thought that at the time, when we were pretty comfortable around mid-table, but after these past few months I've changed my mind.

Archived