Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

Tim Davies: Arrange an emergency board meeting asap, and a press conference for immediately afterwards.

I'll even help with the wording "It is the opinion of the board that CL's position has become untenable after recent results and it has been decided to terminate his contract with immediate effect." Something like that.

Tim Davies: Arrange an emergency board meeting asap, and a press conference for immediately afterwards.

I'll even help with the wording "It is the opinion of the board that CL's position has become untenable after recent results and it has been decided to terminate his contract with immediate effect." Something like that.

I think I will email Tim again and beg him to sack this fool =/ I can't wait to see what Levein has to say about this shite..

perhaps I should look through the archive of Levein's post-match comments and guess which he will use this time...

He is not bad manager because he is Scottish, he is a bad manager because he is Craig Levein!!!

I think Levein comes from a local dumping ground somewhere i nScotland, but where ever that is I hope he's making his way back there now.

He's not bad, he's fu#cking rubbish!!

OUT WITH LEVEIN..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived