Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Protest!

Come on then, who's seriously up for it? It has got to be done. I have a horrible feeling the board still aren't being pushed enough to get rid of him and won't do until they literally have no choice.

What's the best way to go about getting a protest going? Where are the board of directors on non-matchdays? Are they doing at The Walkers? Why don't we get as many of us as possible to go down to Nelson Mandela Park and fill a few bags full of shit and then walk down to The Walkers and empty said bags all over the place and be a general menace until something is done.

Anyone got any other ideas? He has got to go before our next league game.

Get the local media on the case that add pressure !

good call if we stand outside the walkers on sat before the match chanting levein out and after the match doing the same even if we beat them 5-0 that should get some media attention ie: bbc ,central news,mercury

Get the local media on the case that add pressure !

The way they sounded last night I thought Levein had em shackled or something. Colin Gibson was noticably squirming whenever he was put on the spot.

They need a fan on there during match commentary. Someone who'll be frank.

Make one of those enormous banners like the ones in Serie A etc that literally cover the whole stand when unfolded and held over heads with Levein Out on it. Make some peep holes in the fabric if you can bare watching the match and to help breathing.

Make one of those enormous banners like the ones in Serie A etc that literally cover the whole stand when unfolded and held over heads with Levein Out on it. Make some peep holes in the fabric if you can bare watching the match and to help breathing.

Just to help breathing for me dont give a f*** about the match until Craigs gone - we all know the result anyway

the way we are playin id quite happily soffocate for the good of the protest

Sounds like a plan i think i could sweet talk the receptionist to let us in, or just rush the door....

Im Going to the Brighton game on the 11th and im gna get the biggest banna sayin levein out if he has not already gone, theirs only gona be 1000 of us becasue of the shity groud at the withdean so honestly if he has not gone by then, we have a sit down protest!!!!!!, calling all leicester fans going to the Brighton away game!!.

Does anyone know what the best time would be to go though - need to get the attention of as many offical staff as possible!

Can I suggest that a trip to the training ground would serve a better purpose, preferably on a training day. They probably have today off but one of you must know (or can find out) what days they train.

Be warned if you do go to the training ground you may be asked to leave...................................

These directors are all business men most do not even live in Leicestershire. The chances of you catching any of them (apart from TD) at the Walkers is nigh on impossible. (unless you get wind of a board meeting) The only people there to hear your protest are the staff and from what I can judge most of them agree with our sentiments anyway.

With all the misplaced support TD has shown Cl agains all sound advice from us, do you think perhaps he should go as well.

Bytheway the last accounts in May showed us a net loss of £3.5M what will this season bring I wonder?

Can I suggest that a trip to the training ground would serve a better purpose, preferably on a training day. They probably have today off but one of you must know (or can find out) what days they train.

Be warned if you do go to the training ground you may be asked to leave...................................

These directors are all business men most do not even live in Leicestershire. The chances of you catching any of them (apart from TD) at the Walkers is nigh on impossible. (unless you get wind of a board meeting) The only people there to hear your protest are the staff and from what I can judge most of them agree with our sentiments anyway.

With all the misplaced support TD has shown Cl agains all sound advice from us, do you think perhaps he should go as well.

Bytheway the last accounts in May showed us a net loss of £3.5M what will this season bring I wonder?

I think it is more important that it gets on the media, ie tv, papers. No matter where CL, the Board or anyone else is they will know and it will generate more interest and more will follwo!!!!

I think it is more important that it gets on the media, ie tv, papers. No matter where CL, the Board or anyone else is they will know and it will generate more interest and more will follwo!!!!

it is indeed with your protest on telly and in papers td will have to get his head out his harris to listen to us

Good lad.

Come on if we can get 15-20 more then it's well worth it.

Sounds like the way I want to spend my afternoon. Unfortunatley I am stuck at work.

finish at 4 could be in Leicester for 5. Only times I can make it im afriad.

Im not even sure If i could get back as well. :whistle:

Archived