Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whothefoxthat

Anyone thanked Tim davies here ?

I know a lot of people on here and other boards mailed Tim to speak their minds, as he's done what the fans wanted, I was wondering if anybody thanked him by mail and if he replied ?

I wished the club all the best for the future (which included him) after the decision and wished Rob Kelly good luck in one of my threads. And I went and put a few bob in the the club coffers by buying a season ticket (which is probably more use right now than a few words of thanks). I just couldn't face doing it under Levein. Charging to watch the sort of shit he mostly inspired should have been illegal.

He's probably this minute writing to you offering you the new position that's been vacated at City, probably putting a package together to temp you to the hot seat ! :thumbup:

He would have to ensure me that it's not Gross Misconduct, to tie up joe Hammil and let the strikers perform shooting practise at his face (and when De Vries misses he get's the treatment) after that i reckon the goals would be raining in. :thumbup:

i did and he replied...saying thanks...lets just start winning! :thumbup:

I did email him to say thanks, and his reply was exactly the same! Copy and paste job I reckon, although he needn't have replied at all really.

I was fortunate to get more than one line. :rolleyes:;)

Thank you for your support of the club and for your rational arguments and

concerns below.

I am deeply concerned as you and sleep little in trying to find the solution and

agree with many of your paragraphs.

My main focus is now simple avoid relegation at all costs. I am not saying that

this is acceptable for a club like ours it is not but this is where we are now.

I am not going to comment on individual players as Craig will be more aware than

anyone of players capabilities and he will be as desperate as us all to win

games. Subject to say I know Craig is aware of many of your points and working

on them. On e minor point re formations = opinion burnley play 4 -5 -1 and get

results .

Kind regards

Tim

Heres a novel idea. Stop bugging the man and let him get on with his job. :thumbup:

What a very unreasonable comment - after all TD should react to every single well argued point made by all the would be managers who spend time suggesting totally valid points like Neil Lennon being made the new manager of our club even with his total lack of experience.

Come on Tim, sod your duties as Chief Executive, just spend your time dealing with b*llocks e-mails.

Archived