Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
casabian

Song 4 Saturday

WE SHOULD SING

WE WANT LENNON IN SAY WE WANT LENNON IN

WHOS WITH ME

i love lennon as much as anyone, one of the best players in our history, but think rationally, hes unproven, no managerial experience AT ALL. and hes coming into a club with no money and in the relagation zone. also are they players goin to listen and respect someone, in some cases younger than them

i love lennon as much as anyone, one of the best players in our history, but think rationally, hes unproven, no managerial experience AT ALL. and hes coming into a club with no money and in the relagation zone. also are they players goin to listen and respect someone, in some cases younger than them

Age has fock all to do with it, look at paul Jewell at Bradford he got promoted and was younger than alot of his senior players.

But what if Rob Kelly is good? What if Rob Kelly is as good as any serious contender for the LCFC job? As said about the banners its abit unfair in Kelly first game for Lennon chants or Lennon banners isn't it?

Who knows Rob Kelly could be a great manager...but nah lets just fuk him off regardless to how good (or how bad) he is automatically without even giving him a look in. :rolleyes:

I thought this thread was about songs? I'm going for the following:

"Rupert Out"

Just to align myself with the protesting Scummers. But only just....

Or then again:

"Wemberlee, Wemberlee

We're the famous Leicester City

And we're going to Wemberlee..."

Archived