Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Guess the attendance!

Well I think there will be a lot more people there now that Levein has gone, it's like a huge black cloud has lifted from the place. Everyone's feeling that little bit more positive about things.

22,000 + I reckon.

Well I think there will be a lot more people there now that Levein has gone, it's like a huge black cloud has lifted from the place. Everyone's feeling that little bit more positive about things.

22,000 + I reckon.

bear in mind season tickets dont count

Magic of the cup :clap:

You're talking of a team that's in the bottome three of their respective division, playing against a team 7 places above them - hardly enough to get the 'let's go because they're playing so and so' crowd out. FA cup or not.

Although it was on the tv, we didn't break 20k with spurs.

Magic of the cup :clap:

You're talking of a team that's in the bottome three of their respective division, playing against a team 7 places above them - hardly enough to get the 'let's go because they're playing so and so' crowd out. FA cup or not.

Although it was on the tv, we didn't break 20k with spurs.

Yeah perhaps I was clutching at straws there.

It would be nice to get a good turnout for Rob Kelly's first game though.. and it can at least be a distraction form our league plight.

Just been down to get 2 tickets, asked for tickets sold. We have sold 18,000, i don't know if they include the scummers (southampton) tickets. They got 4,800 and have sent 300 back. So it's either 18,000 ish or 22,500 ish. Not bad really considering the mess were in. I feel we need to beat them today to get a sycological (Spelling) advantage over them. Because if it comes to the last game of the season for us needing a win, we are playing them away.

Archived