Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
werestandingup_weresittingdown

Tonights turnout

As an exiled fox down in london i'll be heading to loftus rd tonight for the game. I called the ticket office who said i could get a ticket no probs on the door and he also said we would be given the lower tier if needed. anyone know what kind of turnout is expected???

the boys NEED vocal support tonight so evryone from here whos going, lets be noisy and bring 3 pts home.

LCFC- Never say die :thumbup:

Well the turnout for the mid week game at Watford wa pretty poor so i expect the same tongiht. I'll be there supporitng the lads though, nice not to have to leave with 2 hours to spare for once!

I think as the games go on the away following will grow as things get more and more crucial, there was an impressive turnout for Plymouth last week considering the distance and it being on a week night.

I think as the games go on the away following will grow as things get more and more crucial, there was an impressive turnout for Plymouth last week considering the distance and it being on a week night.

they rekon itll be about 1000 tonite according to the os

I can't make it unfortunatly :cry: working for an accountantcy firm and it's the deadline for tax return's so it will be a late one :angry: May catch some of it on the radio :)

what a downer im off down there with the missus and her dad and brother

COME ON CITY

hopefully it will be a good un as QPR will be expecting to win easily........maybe we can sneek a win (like Cov scum did recently).

I'll be in QPR end with QPR mate (hoping this will be 4th time lucky as 3 previous outings (including Heskey's debut) have resulted in QPR win)

Archived