Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

DE VRIES GONE!

de vries has been crap all season, he is top scorer for 1 simple reason, he has played almost every minuet of every game when have had

Well that's crap innit.

There's been plenty of games where he hasn't started.

9 goals from 23 starts isn't too bad considering he's not meant to be an out and out goalscorer.

Well that's crap innit.

There's been plenty of games where he hasn't started.

9 goals from 23 starts isn't too bad considering he's not meant to be an out and out goalscorer.

Probably as good as Connolly last season but i suppose the De Vries and Dublin haters will be happy. Personally i'm not bothered either way but we need more than one or two people scoring goals. We need goals from anywhere if we are to survive.

Why are people dumping the blame on Kelly without knowing the facts?

Where are you getting this information from? How do you know Kelly made the decision himself? As caretaker, I doubt he has that kind of authority right now - the board surely has to be consulted at the very least when a manager decides to try to offload a player?

If you can prove it was 100% Kelly's decision, I will eat my hat.

Fryatt's now scored as many league goals for us in the last 3 weeks as De Vries did in the last 3 months.

It's a strange decision to let him go but if fryatt can continue banging them in I don't think we'll miss him too much

Fryatt's now scored as many league goals for us in the last 3 weeks as De Vries did in the last 3 months.

It's a strange decision to let him go but if fryatt can continue banging them in I don't think we'll miss him too much

Good call. Lets hope he continues bagging the goals. BTW this may put a lot of posters in an even happier mood as its more likely that Hume and Fryatt will at some time play together pleasing some posters.

Still cant believe we won last night.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Archived