Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

DE VRIES GONE!

Blimey, another one out of the blue! As with Dion, I'm not that fussed he's gone, he had a number of good performances for us but on the whole he failed to fullfil his role.

Let's just pray that we don't get any injuries with Fryatt or Hume because we're very short on options up front now (pardon the pun).

Just like in scotland!

It is almost, but you have maybe a top 4 sides in Holland, but even the top 4 consider an away draw as a victory, it's very droll as a rule and the wages are shite so he either wasn't on much here or he's took a drop in wages, saying that they are still in europe so may be able to match his wages here!

Hardly the shortest in the league is it? Fryatt is 5ft 10 and Hammond has got to be about that height aswell. Hume is a midget and O'Grady is over 6ft.

The problem we have is none of them have scored goals at Leicester, Fryatt and O'Grady can be excluded but Hume and Hammond are on an average of a goal every 5 or so games.

O'Grady 6ft 3 according to the OS. Get him in.

I'm absolutely shocked for the 2nd time in two days. Get home and read the news and I can't believe it.

It's good news all right, but it's come out of the blue. Let's hope he performs well over there and they sign him permenantly (for a fee) at the end of the season.

Two donkeys gone in 2 days :)

Without trin to sound too harsh good riddance! He was shite at the best of times and had 2 or 3 good games so you brown-noses lick his arsehole! He is and always has been shit no question!

All the shit thats left now is Hamill.

I would have mentioned Kisnorbo, but i am willing to give him another chance as ClueLess played him out of position (which at the end of the day, wasnt his fault).

I'm absolutely shocked for the 2nd time in two days. Get home and read the news and I can't believe it.

It's good news all right, but it's come out of the blue. Let's hope he performs well over there and they sign him permenantly (for a fee) at the end of the season.

Two donkeys gone in 2 days :)

Im surprised to!!!! Yes let's hope he plays well because if we do sell him we could use that cash to get someone much better

Ya Cutting the wage bill for next season in Div 1

That's what I thought. I honestly can't see why everyone is so happy about this, Hume, Fryatt and Elvis together have scored the same amount as MDV. Surely getting rid of your top scorer at this point is suicidal.

to be honest I'd actually rather Sylla leave than Kisnorbo. At least Kiso tries, and has something to offer the team. The new manager will hopefully loan a left back and a right winger when he comes in.

Rob kelly's got rid of 2 muppets in 2 days! carries on like this n he'll be made a freeman af Leicester!

That's what I thought. I honestly can't see why everyone is so happy about this, Hume, Fryatt and Elvis together have scored the same amount as MDV. Surely getting rid of your top scorer at this point is suicidal.

He may be the club's top scorer but hasn't he only scored 1 goal in the last 3 months - spurs in the cup? His last league goal was in October. How many have Hume, Elvis and Fryatt scored between them since then?

Good point but it also means that the team cannot afford to play long ball. It's plain to see that the best football we've played this season has come when de Vries hasn't played and we've passed the ball about and played it through the channels to Elvis and Hume.

It's a gamble but one i'd have taken given the chance.

He hasn't scored a league goal for 3 months. Being the focal point of the team, that's an unforgiveable record.

Good point but it also means that the team cannot afford to play long ball. It's plain to see that the best football we've played this season has come when de Vries hasn't played and we've passed the ball about and played it through the channels to Elvis and Hume.

It's a gamble but one i'd have taken given the chance.

I thought it didn't matter how we played as long as we won :dunno:

I don't like this at all. Either all the rats are jumping from the ship, the club is preparing for relegation or we're saving up money to bring in a manager (who will then have a reduced squad) - either way it stinks to me.

Rob kelly's got rid of 2 muppets in 2 days! carries on like this n he'll be made a freeman af Leicester!

Yeah, just shows you what Rob Kelly must've thought of some of Leicester's current crop of players that Levein was loyal to(well Deepfreeze anyway). With Devreis gone will Pukka Pies be able to stay in business?

Archived