Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Why, Earnie, why?

I have to take my hats off to some of the English rugby played. It was just like watching Wales, at times. Fast, off-load-in-the-tackle rugby. Fair play. We were truly beaten.

Now with me being that honest, I hope you can be equally honest and admit we're not just excuse making when we point out our list of ELEVEN injuries and suspensions from our squad: see you next year.

PS: Song of the day, "You can stick your ****' chariots up your arse!"

he was average today. didnt do much from what i saw but Ipswich are dirty cheating bastards they didnt deserve to win. if you deny that Phil you really are a cock. it was a clear hand ball.

I'll take anything to get 3 points from the scum! anyways we had one clear penno turned down and a blatent dive at our place which resulted in out our players being sent off. so what goes around comes around it seems. and I thought we deserved to win we outplayed the scum and even the scum fans are saying that.

Archived