Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Why, Earnie, why?

Everyone's allowed a favourite!

I'm not the one with MdV in my sig. ;)

Touchy! I have pics of alot of players in my sig, I was trying to depict the limited happier times this season and then he goes and fecks off. MDV is nowhere near my fav, sorry to disappoint :thumbup:

It doesn't take an expert in semiotics to point out he's the largest and most central image. Someone got a guilty pleasure? ;)

I think you will find that it looks larger as its a close up. Now stop detracting from the fact you love Bob Earnshaw!

Haha. I remember going up to Iwan at Belviour Drive and greeting him in Welsh. He talked back in Welsh, but I was only a kid, got embarassed - and legged it. :D Such is the over-powering greatness of Iwan Roberts.

And he comentates, in Welsh, on Welsh radio.

Haha. I remember going up to Iwan at Belviour Drive and greeting him in Welsh. He talked back in Welsh, but I was only a kid, got embarassed - and legged it. :D Such is the over-powering greatness of Iwan Roberts.

And he comentates, in Welsh, on Welsh radio.

Yeah I actually heard him commentate on some Welsh games on S4C, I was loving it!

;)

Could have been worse, I could have rabbited on for hours about Garreth Edwards, JPR Williams, Dai Morris, Phil Bennet and co.

and scott bloody gibbs :mad:

Archived