Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jasada

piper the man for lcfc

if leicester have any chance of staying up the managerial team need to make a couple of shrewd signing who have talent and will play their heart out for leicester. the perfect signing would be leicester lad matty piper who has just been released from his contract at sunderland. having come from leicester and available on a free piper would fight for his life to keep leicester in the championship. a great player!

He was a great player, or at least he had the prospect of becoming a great. But he went to Sunderland and got injured and really hasnt played much so i cant justify how signing him would do good!

My friends at the SoL tell me he's basically shot to pieces - destined for a career in the lower leagues, like Michael Bridges and Gary Rowett.

We shall see.... probably not a wise move for us to go for him, unless he literally wants to play for free for a while.

He had a trial with Cov and wasn't good enough for them so I doubt he'd be of any immediate benefit but we should invite him to train here.

He had a trial with Cov and wasn't good enough for them so I doubt he'd be of any immediate benefit but we should invite him to train here.

Yes... We had a thread on this when he got released, and the view seemed to be he should be invited to train at the club if he wants to. He might earn himself a contract if he can get fit. If not then he doesn't owe the club anything and vice versa.

Archived