Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Colin Lee / Tony Parkes

A friend in Brum who knows the Kelly family well, says that Rob has been 'sounded out' about an Experienced Manager/Coach he could work with at City, probably one he has worked with in the past. Apparently he has put 2 names forward for the Board to consider - Colin Lee (no booing or hissing please - its McGee's fault he left us) and Tony Parkes. Rob worked with Lee at Wolves and Parkes at Blackburn.

I know Lee's available (after the debacle at Millwall), but I'm not sure what Parkes is up to at present ?

Sounds like a good idea to me - getting in an experienced man to work with Rob and Mike Stowell.

A friend in Brum who knows the Kelly family well, says that Rob has been 'sounded out' about an Experienced Manager/Coach he could work with at City, probably one he has worked with in the past. Apparently he has put 2 names forward for the Board to consider - Colin Lee (no booing or hissing please - its McGee's fault he left us) and Tony Parkes. Rob worked with Lee at Wolves and Parkes at Blackburn.

I know Lee's available (after the debacle at Millwall), but I'm not sure what Parkes is up to at present ?

Sounds like a good idea to me - getting in an experienced man to work with Rob and Mike Stowell.

First Jim Smith, now Tony Parkes and Colin Lee - they'll soon have enough for the Walkers Stadium branch of Age Concern. :):)

First Jim Smith, now Tony Parkes and Colin Lee - they'll soon have enough for the Walkers Stadium branch of Age Concern. :):)

If we are going to get someone old, why not Bobby Robson. ;):thumbup:

Archived