Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

New clours to be added to the new home kit

So is everyone okay with the new shirt that will be coming out?

In case you haven't heard it will now have flashes of discreet flashes green and red included as we are the only national sports team from the City that doesn't incorporate those colours.

If you got your knickers in a twist about Leicester Fosse or the Tigers moving in, this is just the start of it.

I'm probably posting exactly what you want here as I imagine you're courting controversy and it's all bollocks BUT I thought the club ran a competition to design next years' strip and none of them had green and red in?

Also, what is your source on this?

Not courting controversy, but apprently I like to use the word flashes twice in quick succession.

The idea was first put forward by the previous Operations 'guru', and now it will be discreetly (the key word here) added to the new home kit. Look out for something totally different when the away kit is brought out after next season.

Not courting controversy, but apprently I like to use the word flashes twice in quick succession.

The idea was first put forward by the previous Operations 'guru', and now it will be discreetly (the key word here) added to the new home kit. Look out for something totally different when the away kit is brought out after next season.

Maybe something along the line of The Emperors New Clothes :P

terrible terrible terrible. Our colours are blue and white end of.

why oh why do these people mess with our history and tradition??? :mad::mad::mad:

Agreed....it was bad enough when we played in those hideous blue shorts under Brian Little.

I do have some happy memories of those though...

HE'S HERE

HE'S THERE...

Indeed, but they were bloody itchy when you were darting round the old 5-a-side pitch.

Honestly, it had nothing to do with that lass from Bridlington :ermm:

Archived