Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Channel 5 Sport Team.

When Channel 5 went about putting a team together to present the football, they did a very good job of perhaps getting the worse ever to be formed.

Watching the boro game yesterday, I had to turn the sound off cause the commentator was annoying me so much. He was worse than Barber (that might be an over exaggeration) but he sounded like Ringo Star on crack. You've then got that guy who presents it whose accent seems to change from Scottish, welsh to Irish all in one sentence. Add to that John Barnes putting his 10 pence worth in every now and then.... I reckon you could have taken the Rainbow team - Zippy, Bungle and George- and they could do a better job.

When Channel 5 went about putting a team together to present the football, they did a very good job of perhaps getting the worse ever to be formed.

Watching the boro game yesterday, I had to turn the sound off cause the commentator was annoying me so much. He was worse than Barber (that might be an over exaggeration) but he sounded like Ringo Star on crack. You've then got that guy who presents it whose accent seems to change from Scottish, welsh to Irish all in one sentence. Add to that John Barnes putting his 10 pence worth in every now and then.... I reckon you could have taken the Rainbow team - Zippy, Bungle and George- and they could do a better job.

indeed colin murray should keep to doin radio 1 i was expecting him to say the words liverpool are the best every 5 minutes.

and john barnes is just crap end of

Murray is far far better than Barnes at presenting.

Barnes and the auto-cue just didn't get on at all.

I noticed at the Bolton game he was interviewing someone before the game and there was no way he was using an auto-cue or anything - but it still seemed he was reading something from somewhere. I either put this down to the director telling him what to say in his ear or a mild form of brain damage.

I noticed at the Bolton game he was interviewing someone before the game and there was no way he was using an auto-cue or anything - but it still seemed he was reading something from somewhere. I either put this down to the director telling him what to say in his ear or a mild form of brain damage.

Murrey has started doing the late night US sports on 5 as well, is he leaving radio!

Looks like I might have to be sectioned because I thought it was pretty good and a great improvement on previous 5line ups!!

I enjoyed the Bolton game with the behind the scenes bits and then Big Sam going through his line ups and a limited John Barnes certainly a great improvement IMO and surely nothing can be worse than Ally McCoist and Andy Townsend stood near the corner flag on ITV for Champions League matches

Archived