filbertway Posted 21 February 2006 Posted 21 February 2006 I think it would be a good idea to have a pinned betting thread where people can discuss bets and accumulators instead of having different threads on it. It does seem to be quite popular. Whadd'ya think
The People's Hero Posted 21 February 2006 Posted 21 February 2006 I have an accy on tonight's Euro games, can't remember exactly what I went for now. 2 draws though and 2 victories.
Head Honcho Posted 21 February 2006 Posted 21 February 2006 Come on I feel lucky tonight! Real Madrid 2-0 @ 6/1 Benfica 1-1 @ 5/1 Bayern 2-1 @ 8/1 PSV 2-1 @ 8/1 £1 Lucky 15 Also done Real to win 8/13 Bayern to win 6/5 PSV to win 11/8 Benfica to draw 2/1 £5 Accumulator @ 25/1
The People's Hero Posted 21 February 2006 Posted 21 February 2006 Get in! Henry scores and I've bagged thirty odd squid!
filbertway Posted 21 February 2006 Author Posted 21 February 2006 Come on Mr C its makes sence or any mod Move this into footie chat and make it a sticky, go on, you know it makes sence
filbertway Posted 22 February 2006 Author Posted 22 February 2006 It does make sense, but in general football. Thats waht i meant, oh yeh it's called general sport
The People's Hero Posted 22 February 2006 Posted 22 February 2006 I've gone from very little to £50 in my betting account yesterday and today. Separately backed: Arsenal to win Henry to score first Barcelona to win
Parsons Posted 22 February 2006 Posted 22 February 2006 I've gone from very little to £50 in my betting account yesterday and today. Separately backed: Arsenal to win Henry to score first Barcelona to win nice one, i went for reyes to score first though unlucky not to score really but anyway i won £35 for eto'o first goal scorer
The People's Hero Posted 22 February 2006 Posted 22 February 2006 Reyes very nearly did score first very early on.
Bert Posted 23 February 2006 Posted 23 February 2006 I've gone from very little to £50 in my betting account yesterday and today. Separately backed: Arsenal to win Henry to score first Barcelona to win Just imagine if you had've permed these in...... Happy days....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.