Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox4ever

Run in

Whilst our run is not good, I've just had a look at the bottom three's run in (Yahoo) to the end of the season and they all have to play each other. We only have to play Millwall.

On the basis that they can't all take the points that must give us an edge over at least two of them. If we can get a win against Hull and a win at Millwall, by the time we play Reading we should have drawn further away from the bottom three.

Millwall and Brighton have to win three more games than us to to catch us. Crewe have to win 5.

Whilst our run is not good, I've just had a look at the bottom three's run in (Yahoo) to the end of the season and they all have to play each other. We only have to play Millwall.

On the basis that they can't all take the points that must give us an edge over at least two of them. If we can get a win against Hull and a win at Millwall, by the time we play Reading we should have drawn further away from the bottom three.

Millwall and Brighton have to win three more games than us to to catch us. Crewe have to win 5.

We have got a tough run-in but if we don't win the necessary games needed to stay up then we don't deserve to anyway. The teams we have to play, will invariably be the same sort of teams we play next season and i'm sure most of us are confident this team can vastly improve on the league positionwe are in at the minute so that would therefore mean we'd have to win alot of games against the teams we're still due to face.

Kelly is giving them belief, they won't fear anyone.

we can speculate and accumulate till the cows come home, but when it's all said and done, we can't really predict anything in this league, so let's just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm hoping that will be the case!

Archived