Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spirefox

Simulation

As the debate rages, I wonder how the scales of justice would come down for us.Robbie Savage would figure very high on most people's list of "divers" (especially Spurs fans)and we would immediately nominate David Speedie and Erland Johnsen as cheating bstds.Any other nominations for Worst Simulators either for us or against us ?

Worst offenders or simply worst at it?

Worst at it.. a vote has to go to Joe Cole. It's just obvious Joe... either stop doing it (preferred) or get good at it (the only option at Cheatsea)

Worst offender... Drogba, C. Ronaldo, Savage, Bellamy, D. Kamara, R. Pires.

Worst offenders or simply worst at it?

Worst at it.. a vote has to go to Joe Cole. It's just obvious Joe... either stop doing it (preferred) or get good at it (the only option at Cheatsea)

Worst offender... Drogba, C. Ronaldo, Savage, Bellamy, D. Kamara, R. Pires.

Nothing can beat the sight of Sav diving to win a pen at Derby, celebrating in front of the sheep fans and then telling everyone to calm down when it all kicked off!

Oh the memories!

Nothing can beat the sight of Sav diving to win a pen at Derby, celebrating in front of the sheep fans and then telling everyone to calm down when it all kicked off!

Oh the memories!

It was a penalty!

His delayed reaction, "oh shit I should try and get him sent off" in the league cup final against Spurs was better. Justin Edinorough must have felt like a right tit...until we lost. :cry:

Drogba and Robben are the worst. Good words should be said about Van Nistelrooy. He used to be really bad but i haven't seen him CHEAT in ages! And he still scores loads. Don't dive- it's not worth it!

No...he's just been concentrating on his offside/onside routine...

His dive which just got Motta booked was ridiculous.

And they complained about Messi..... :ermm::whistle:

I thought it was a booking. Cole got the wrong side of Motta who wouldn't have got back, so he cynically fouled Cole as he was running towards goal.

Cristiano Ronaldo. How I would love to give that boy something to really cry over. :mad:

Fair play to Akinbadbuyi last Friday though; I thought he did the right thing, plus it had the added bonus of upsetting colin! lol

Some bad ones tonight in the Champions League.

Peter Crouch at Anfield was particularly shameful.

But who would REALLY mind if England players did it at the World Cup, and got away with it?

Cassano's two dives in the Madrid derby last week were both shocking and humerous as the lengths he went to, to convince the Ref he was genuinely injured by being stretchered off and coming back on again lol

Archived