Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Connor (Celtic)

James Wesolowski?

Hi there, I have just popped back in to find out how Wesolowski is doing.

Obviously as a Celtic supporter I remember his injury after a clumsy challenge by our defender, Bobo Balde.

Can you tell me if this guy has recovered or is he still injured?

Thanks and all the best

Connor

Obviously as a Celtic supporter I remember his injury after a clumsy challenge by our defender, Bobo Balde.

Thanks and all the best

Connor

he was playing but broke his leg again, same leg but in a different place, his return coisided with our change in results (although levein had just been sacked as well)

Balde isn't actually such a bad player. I find him very clumsy as Wesolowski experienced, but apart from this he does his job well.

With a bit of luck Lenny could get a season at Leicester! Whether it is playing or managing I don't know! Lenny is Scotland's most hated player at the moment, obviously it is all bigot infested nonsense.

ONE NEIL LENNON! Did you hear he scored in our thrashing of Dunfermline? JFK moment!

That's good to hear, hope he makes a full recovery and even better, he could be even better after injury? Henrik springs to mind there!

Weso is strong enough mentally and physically to come back from this and a good pre season under his belt will probably get him a starting spot on the opening day of next season.

When he returned for the few games he played in after his first injury, the guy was immense.

Thanks and all the best

Connor

Are you for real? That challenge was pure evil, I've never seen anything like it in a friendly.

Balde deliberately set out to do Weso because the young un had made him look a bit of a fool earlier.

different part of his leg, just 1 of those things, nowhere near as bad as he hobbled off at the time

Wasn't it actually one of the pins inserted in his leg that provoked the new break? In that case it is the first break that caused the second one...

Are you for real? That challenge was pure evil, I've never seen anything like it in a friendly.

Balde deliberately set out to do Weso because the young un had made him look a bit of a fool earlier.

I called for something to be done about it at the time but nothing happened.

Archived