Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

signed matty fryatt shirt for £15 limited addition

When i go to checkout it is telling me that the total cost will be £18.50 :S!

read the main text telling you about the offer. at the end it said in bold that they will take the 3.50 off manually. it said "you will pay no more than £15 for this product"

I might get one. Did anyone get the Maybury signed one ages a go? It took like 3 months to come :blink: Everytime I emailed them, they were like "Oh yeah, Maybury is busy signing them down the Training ground" He must have been signing 1 letter a day :P

Just bought it :D

Absolute bargain if you ask me!

Anyone know how long things take to come, as i've never order from their before?

its normally 2-3 days but he's got to sign them so probably a bit longer

Just bought it :D

Absolute bargain if you ask me!

Anyone know how long things take to come, as i've never order from their before?

i was wondering that aswell, it doesn't say anything about delivery, not even on the order confirmation. i would guess that legally it is not our property yet, it only becomes ours when it is in a deliverable state and we are told it is in a deliverable state. correct? i don't know

rip off! how do you know matty fryatt will actually sign it?

They are trying hard to scrape an extra few quid off us arnt they.

You get a certificate of authenticity with it. I've got mine on the way!

Is it actual signed by the kid himself though?? Or is it a printed sig?

it better be real! it doesn't specify though does it. it comes with a certificate of authenticity so i think that would suggest it is likely to be real.

does it mean that only the first 100 will be signed and the after that you will get one without i signature? it's not clear, because i'm sure the 100 would have been snapped up by now yet the offer is still on.

WHAT SIZE AM I?!

bastards.... My city shirt that I normally wear has got all worn so I can't see what size I am... If it's too big... diet time... If it's too small, a few trips to Mario's Chippery should sort that out.

Archived