Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

signed matty fryatt shirt for £15 limited addition

it better be real! it doesn't specify though does it. it comes with a certificate of authenticity so i think that would suggest it is likely to be real.

does it mean that only the first 100 will be signed and the after that you will get one without i signature? it's not clear, because i'm sure the 100 would have been snapped up by now yet the offer is still on.

Extended the deal to 250 people now!

Fryatt - out for season with sprained wrist!

Not surprised it's been extended to 250 it's such a great offer. Ill wear it last few games this season then i'l have to purchase a frame for it

i wonder how many washes it will take to remove the signature?

Not surprised it's been extended to 250 it's such a great offer. Ill wear it last few games this season then i'l have to purchase a frame for it

good point i'l not wear it much then

i've got Williams sig on the back of last yrs black and blue shirt and its still fine after a few washes

Got an email today saying the following:

Thank you for ordering one of the signed Matty Fryatt home shirts.

Your order has been processed and the shirt printed. We are now waiting for the shirt to be signed and returned to us.

We hope to have your shirt ready for dispatch within the next 14 working days.

Another email will be sent to you when your order is dispatched.

Thank you for your continued support.

Your order has been processed and the shirt printed. We are now waiting for the shirt to be signed and returned to us.

i got one today saying my shirt was signed yesterday and has been dispatched.

i got one today saying my shirt was signed yesterday and has been dispatched.

likewise :thumbup: , i'd guess they've got a first come first serve operation going on because i must have been one of the first few.

Yeah thats what I got too. Cant wait to get it! Its like christmas again!

anybody know if you can get the championship logos printed on the arms down at the megastore? if so how much is it, becuase i just ordered a shirt and may be tempted to get these printed on before i frame it. thanks.

Yes you can, not quite sure how much it costs but it's some obscene price! :blink:

Yes you can, not quite sure how much it costs but it's some obscene price! :blink:

Cheers, e-mailed them and its £4.99 for both arms. Reasonable price really, just waiting for my shirt to arrive now! Anyone who has theirs, is it the numbers that are signed?

I've been billed but haven't had any emails saying Mr. Fryatt's done anything with my shirt yet.

I don't think I'm going to get one :(

i don't think that is all that bad, if you complain i'm sure you will get some special treatment.

Archived