Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jamesino_LCFC

What Do I Do?

Well its wierd because we were going to go to Norwich alone, but my cousin goes to Norich University and she said that she will go, which brings in her brother (who is my best mate) and he said he will go..

So I guess if we go to Norwich then I will be going with my dad and cousin, and none other of my mates are big Leicester fans so.. I could go to both with my cousin.. not sure, ideally though I would want to go to both with my dad because to be fair, my cousin isnt a big Leicester fan really. Good suggestion though cheers Muz.

Norwich University? there is no such place.

BACK to the topic guys ;)

Amazingly, last night I was saying goodnight to my dad and just before I went off to bed he sat there and gave me a smile..

We then started speaking about it and he said 'Shall I get tickets for the pair then?' And I was like 'Yer! ok dad that would be brilliant'. It was a great moment, but I sorta ruined it lol by saying that the away games this season (for me and my dad) have been a bit sparse (we've only gone to Sheff. Wednesday, which I had to argue with him to go to that one!) but I then thanked him in the morning and he gave me all the 'you only live once' stuff, but I was really chuffed and CANT WAIT!!

Rob Kelly's Blue White Army! ;) Thanks for all the help guys, you really are a good bunch on here, and I may go to away games on my own sometime, as when your in that away stand you really do feel like you are part of a big family :D

BACK to the topic guys ;)

Amazingly, last night I was saying goodnight to my dad and just before I went off to bed he sat there and gave me a smile..

We then started speaking about it and he said 'Shall I get tickets for the pair then?' And I was like 'Yer! ok dad that would be brilliant'. It was a great moment, but I sorta ruined it lol by saying that the away games this season (for me and my dad) have been a bit sparse (we've only gone to Sheff. Wednesday, which I had to argue with him to go to that one!) but I then thanked him in the morning and he gave me all the 'you only live once' stuff, but I was really chuffed and CANT WAIT!!

Rob Kelly's Blue White Army! ;) Thanks for all the help guys, you really are a good bunch on here, and I may go to away games on my own sometime, as when your in that away stand you really do feel like you are part of a big family :D

Aww my dad used to take me to games and its one of my best memories of him, I think your dad has realised how much it means to you. Have a great time and enjoy each others company :)

Aww my dad used to take me to games and its one of my best memories of him, I think your dad has realised how much it means to you. Have a great time and enjoy each others company :)
You're missing yours, aren't you. Isn't he back for the Reading game though?

I'd get away tickets for both matches and use the fox travel service. That way you can tell your dad you dont wanna go with him at all! (Reverse Psychology) He may then reconsider and see what a muppet he has been and maybe then agree to go. If you go on fox travel it saves the petrol and take a packed lunch and sack the berger off then he cant moan!

Stand up to him and be a man my boy - besides you wouldn't be going on your own, there would be a few thousand other Leicester supporters there too!

Well Kat that is exactly what he said. He said that you only live once and that he wants my memories of my dad to be happy ones, and when people ask what me and my dad do, I can proudly say we go to away games together :D

Well Kat that is exactly what he said. He said that you only live once and that he wants my memories of my dad to be happy ones, and when people ask what me and my dad do, I can proudly say we go to away games together :D

Aww, so touching! Has anyone got a tissue :cry:

Archived