Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tshine

anybody going millwall?

Just had a text from a mate and a few of us should be meeting in the Market Porter in Borough Market (just down the road from London Bridge) if anyone's interested.

Sounds decent mate I would but I got to pick some friends up from Heathrow in the morning.. I am going to bring my American cousins - Chelsea fans to the game. And tell them to keep their mouths shut!! Tickets on the gate... should be decent. Havent been to an away game since 0-0 with saints in 2003/04!!

I live out Royal Victoria way matey. Borough mkt sounds good but what about Greenwich?? Few decent pubs there

I'm off to the Den and know London Bridge pretty well.

Market Porter is a nice boozer but will be rammed as Friday and Saturday are the main days for Bourgh market. So tourists aplenty.

Horniman - which is two minutes from London Bridge on the waterfront just down Tooley Street. Horniman also does 4 pint pichters of stella for £10 or 4 Pint pichers of Fosters for £8, Which in London is outstanding value.

London Bridge to the Den is % mins on the Overground to South bermonsey.

3 - 1 Kisnorbo Hat-trick

Sounds decent mate I would but I got to pick some friends up from Heathrow in the morning.. I am going to bring my American cousins - Chelsea fans to the game. And tell them to keep their mouths shut!! Tickets on the gate... should be decent. Havent been to an away game since 0-0 with saints in 2003/04!!

I live out Royal Victoria way matey. Borough mkt sounds good but what about Greenwich?? Few decent pubs there

Probably would have done mate but most of us are coming from north of the river.

Where's people drinking after the game? Would be great to get an atmosphere like the George II last week.

Millwall have been mouthing off on other sites.

But as long as FOXES stay near London Bridge, there should be no bother.

The Market Porter is a decent boozer, and if you go on Saturday lunchtime you should have no bother getting in.

I wasnt there, great win though!

What happened to this guy?? :huh:

Just some Millwall dan sitting with all their 'boys' wearing a silly red t shirt and hat with a very puffy bag.

As you can imagine he got ripped.

Archived