Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tshine

anybody going millwall?

I'll be there too. Cant wait.... but then again, with the atmosphere around the club at the moment, Im looking forward to every game!

Yer definetly I have that feeling too, I feel like I cant wait for the next 'installment' :thumbup:

I'm going. It's a loooong round trip for me, so an overnight stop and bevvies-a-plenty in Saaarf Larnden. :)

You don't wanna go drinking down south, my sister lives in North Southwark which is one tube stop form Burmondsy and it is a fully certified hole (this coming from a Lutonion!). Plenty of good times to be had the other side of the river though.

You don't wanna go drinking down south, my sister lives in North Southwark which is one tube stop form Burmondsy and it is a fully certified hole (this coming from a Lutonion!). Plenty of good times to be had the other side of the river though.

Staying with my brother who's lived south of the river for years. We'll not hang around in Bermondsey. Clapham/Wimbledon area for us, I think.

Looking forward to some high-quality fried chicken after the bevvies. Don't know why, but nowhere does fried chicken like a sweaty South London halal takeaway. :)

Staying with my brother who's lived south of the river for years. We'll not hang around in Bermondsey. Clapham/Wimbledon area for us, I think.

Looking forward to some high-quality fried chicken after the bevvies. Don't know why, but nowhere does fried chicken like a sweaty South London halal takeaway. :)

Cool, I like Clapham got a bit of charcter about it. Have a good one hopefully helped by another away win by Rob kelly's blue and white army.

I only live down the road, in docklands so I will be going hopefully! Ticket on the gate for me

I live just round the corner mate in Limehouse.

And of course I'll be making the annual trip to the den.

Where are people drinking before the game?

Archived