Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bigneville

Ashley Chambers

Well I wouldn't go as far to say he is our best option thats for certain. However ive made a comment about League Two football before, I think its a very hard division to keep goal in, alot of goals coming from point blank headers, and alot of spectacular long range efforts. Also we aren't talking about him being described as "quite promosing" by Boston reports/fans, we're talking MOTM awards and being nominated for player of the month. This is all added to the fact he is extremly young in goalkeeper years :D . You can see why some people would want a young up and coming goalkeeper to get a chance after a succesful loan spell.

I have to admit to thinking Douglas is probabley still the best option, and we need to sort out some other areas of our team before we improve on our goalkeeper.

Sensible apart from the the last paragraph. :huh::unsure::D:D:P;):thumbup:

O'Grady has an awful long way to go, I'd be suprised if he made it at Leicester. He has ocme on and held the ball up okay on a couple of occaisions, he's done okay since his return but hardly set the world on fire.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. The difference in his game from a year ago is unbelievable and as Rob Kelly has said he is so determined to work on his game and improve all the time. I'm not sure whether he'll ever be a first choice striker for us but I think he could be one of those players who when called upon does well and improves all the time. Better than Elvis, which isn't saying alot but he's the 3rd best striker at this club (not including Chambers).

Sensible apart from the the last paragraph. :huh::unsure::D:D:P;):thumbup:

dont get me wrong I know he can be a liabilty, but unfotunatley so can Henderson and I'd want to see Logan go back out on loan personally, prefreable to a league one team. I really dont see Kelly (assuming he's in charge) buying anthor keeper until Rab hits 36 or we get promoted which ever comes first. Best of a bad/young bunch IMO.

Archived