Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Injuries not looking good

It's becoming a case of 'the usual suspects'

McCarthy was being looked after last monday. As was Fryatt. And Kisnorbo is this weeks rotational injury. lol

Oddly enough, these are three of the players you hear running themselves into the ground (or in the case of the defenders, throwing themselves on ground to make last-ditch tackles) for as long as they're on the pitch. So it's no suprise they find themselves back on the treatment table after a game. Especially as they probably weren't 100% going into the game.

Fryatt's the biggest concern. Our strikers have been a huge part of our upturn in form, so to lose one to injury would be a blow. Luckily, O'Grady seems as if he's ready to step in and do the business if called upon - and good luck to him. I think maybe this weekend, Fryatt should be benched.

Not to worry tho, Danny Tiatto, our saviour, is very nearly ready to return :o:thumbup:

I think maybe this weekend, Fryatt should be benched.

only if he cannot play otherwise play him!! imo we need him, especially against reading!! although o'grady is doing well i feel fryatt is a bigger threat infront of goal!

Would be a shame if Fryatt is injured for saturday, but will be good for O'Grady to get a start and a real chance to show his talent.

Agreed, ideally I'd like to see the Fryatt and Hume show in full efect on sat, but it would be a good test for O'Grady to prove his worth.

only if he cannot play otherwise play him!! imo we need him, especially against reading!! although o'grady is doing well i feel fryatt is a bigger threat infront of goal!

Well I'm basing my decision on the fact that Fryatt is presently nursing an injury - if the situation doesn't change before Saturday we should bench him and play O'Grady instead. Of course, if Fryatt is completely fit and ready to run himself into the ground again, then he should start.

It's a case of playing it safe with Fryatt - because he's so important to us, we shouldn't risk him if we can help it. If he does his groin in big time, he'll be out for a few weeks, which we can't be doing with.

If he's in reasonable shape, he should play a part - but perhaps not the full 90 minutes.

It's becoming a case of 'the usual suspects'

McCarthy was being looked after last monday. As was Fryatt. And Kisnorbo is this weeks rotational injury. lol

Oddly enough, these are three of the players you hear running themselves into the ground (or in the case of the defenders, throwing themselves on ground to make last-ditch tackles) for as long as they're on the pitch. So it's no suprise they find themselves back on the treatment table after a game. Especially as they probably weren't 100% going into the game.

Fryatt's the biggest concern. Our strikers have been a huge part of our upturn in form, so to lose one to injury would be a blow. Luckily, O'Grady seems as if he's ready to step in and do the business if called upon - and good luck to him. I think maybe this weekend, Fryatt should be benched.

Not to worry tho, Danny Tiatto, our saviour, is very nearly ready to return :o:thumbup:

It's the only way the two Paddy's can get out of training all week :):):)

Archived