Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chimp

What games are you playing at the moment?

Following on from the similarly titled threads about what music you are listening to and what books you are reading... what computer or console games are you playing at the moment?

Personally, since World of Warcraft came out I haven't touched a single other game.

I'll probably be buying the expansion to Half-Life 2 when that comes out though.

PC -

Football Manager 2006

Civ 4

Elder Scrolls Oblivion

PES 5

Fear

:thumbup:

Thinking of getting Elder Scrolls Oblivion, so is it any good & as ive never played any of the other games is it easy to pick up and follow ? cheers.

atm im playing, well when i have time....

star wars empire at war,

the movies,

call of duty 2,

fear,

fm06,

tiger wood 06

Do you use any patches?

Yes, I got a patch off pesfan.com ages ago - I think they released one after the January transfer window. I've not updated it since.

I didn't know that had been released, is it any good? Will it drag me away from WoW?

Yes mate, amazing game.

Came out Yesterday.

Apparently the game lasts about 100 hours +.

It will definate drag you away from WOW

:thumbup:

Yes, I got a patch off pesfan.com ages ago - I think they released one after the January transfer window. I've not updated it since.

Thats where i got a patch from for mine.

All the proper kits etc..superb

Thinking of getting Elder Scrolls Oblivion, so is it any good & as ive never played any of the other games is it easy to pick up and follow ? cheers.

I never played the other ones, only heard of this one (oblivion).

It is easy to pick up and get into, took me about an hour to be completly used to the controls etc.

I dought very much you would regret it if you bought it, i was on it till 4am this morning, hardly did anything as the game is so big and the time went know where.

If you or Anish need any Leicester graphics, I have quite a few :)

Yeah could you send me some?

I have the leicester logo and created a matty fryatt image so when you click on him it has a picture of him.

Sorry am on about FM.

What do you have on PES 5?

Yeah could you send me some?

I have the leicester logo and created a matty fryatt image so when you click on him it has a picture of him.

Sorry am on about FM.

What do you have on PES 5?

Do you use Kitserver? It's a program that inputs kits into the game, it lets you use more than 4 kits per team so you can have a 3rd kit etc.

Do you use Kitserver? It's a program that inputs kits into the game, it lets you use more than 4 kits per team so you can have a 3rd kit etc.

Do you mean for FM?

I have heard of it but never installed it.

Yeah i have a 3rd kit for City and does not show in the game, so you need that kitserver then?

FFX is quality! Fantastic game.

I've pre-ordered FFXII for ps2.

At the moment I'm playing...

Grandia III (ps2)

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (ps2)

FFX (ps2) Have completed this but replaying

Atelier Iris (ps2)

GTA San Andreas (ps2)

PES4 (ps2)

My PC is constantly crashing so I don't play much FM2006.

Also, I really don't get much time anymore for my gaming :(

I still haven't completed San Andreas. I just end up leaving it when I get stuck. :P

No way near as good as Vice City.

there both different though. San Andreas is more for the 50 cent fans.Vice Citys generally for anyone wanting to live the high life in the states. The new driver looks really good

there both different though. San Andreas is more for the 50 cent fans.Vice Citys generally for anyone wanting to live the high life in the states. The new driver looks really good

Fair point. I just didn't enjoy it as much, largley due to the soundtrack which I thought was poor; bar a few songs.

Archived