Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flemmish

Basle V Middlesbrough

Shit did you see that head clash?

Yes, looked very nasty, Pogatatz looked to be in agony. Unlucky for Middlesbrough, it will be very hard to get back in the next leg, I still think they can get through though.

Yes, looked very nasty, Pogatatz looked to be in agony. Unlucky for Middlesbrough, it will be very hard to get back in the next leg, I still think they can get through though.

Nope, Basel is through. Middlesbrough plays way too erratic. They'll win at home, but I reckon it's going to be something like a 2-1 or 3-1. What they have in offensive power, they lack in defense. And now Pogatetz is out.

Nope, Basel is through. Middlesbrough plays way too erratic. They'll win at home, but I reckon it's going to be something like a 2-1 or 3-1. What they have in offensive power, they lack in defense. And now Pogatetz is out.

Your right, Basle are most likely through. I think I was trying to saying Middlesbrough can still get through based on hope. They can still make it, however I doubt they will.

Archived