Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
carl edmundson

Annoying

Currently annoying me:

1. People who can't chew gum with their mouth closed.

2. Small people with a chip on their shoulder (known as SAS - Short Arse Syndrome).

3. Australia.

4. People who push, shove and tut when using the London Underground (i.e. everyone apart from me seemingly).

5. Moral high horses.

Guilty.

I like Trav Le Bleu - he amuses me on boring afternoons. :D

Even the hilarity of Trav Le Bleu, is failing to amuse me on boring afternoons.

Have i lost my sense of humour?

Why do I feel so detached from Trav Le Bleu’s seeming apparent skill of piping up even the dullest of dull afternoons.

People who glibly repeat their hatred of sweet crunchers.

:P

My network at school wouldn't let me edit and it ended up being posted twice because I couldn't delete the first one.

Another thing that annoys me: people who constantly nitpick!

:P

Mums.

"You want me to switch the lamp on?"

"No"

*Mum switches lamp on*

---------------------------------------------------

"I think you need that window open"

"Nah, it's ok, I'm fine"

*Mum opens window*

**** off. <_<

Shit whyning football fans who have major trouble creating an atmosphere at a football game.

That person who is always going slower than me in their car but always seems to be infront of me

The person who is infront of me at the cash machine who believes when they get their turn to get their tenner out they have to somehow reprogramme the machine with minimal buttons and skill, but thankfully lots of my free time.

Mums.

"You want me to switch the lamp on?"

"No"

*Mum switches lamp on*

---------------------------------------------------

"I think you need that window open"

"Nah, it's ok, I'm fine"

*Mum opens window*

**** off. <_<

move out! I did its great, sky on tap, eat what you want, live like a gerbill and no one gives you shit about it. all in all its better than a small room, but more expensive

oooh a fun thread :thumbup:

1) People who say "Immigrants take all the jobs. No, they dont. There's loads of jobs out there. You aren't going to be a rocket scientist, or a model, so just take the job at Walkers crisps, and stop being a drain on our society.

2) Immigrants who send their money home. Put it back into OUR economy. I have no problem whatsoever with you having social housing, placing your kids in our schools or using our National Health system. But paying income tax isn't enough. Put your money back into our economy.

3) Homophobes. Were not all the same, so don't tar us with the same brush.

4) Camp homosexuals. Giving the rest of us a bad name. It isn't neccessary.

5) Gay Pride Marches. You dont have "Straight Pride". Our aim is to be accepted by society as normal people, and live normal lives. Walking down the highstreet with a pink feather hat isnt going to help us achieve that.

6) Loss of the traditional country pubs. They are all "Foody" pubs now. We want drinking pubs. To drink in on a Sunday Afternoon

7) People who smell. It's obvious to me, and I'm 10 foot away. Sort it out.

8) Conveyancers. Your not REAL solicitors.

9) Old people with no war stories to tell. What's the point?

10) People who make noise whilst their eating. I swear I will kill whoever does that next. And I do mean KILL.

Phweeeww! I feel a bit happier.

Some good ones there mate! :thumbup:

Some good ones there mate! :thumbup:

Thanks. I am quite a miserable old sod. At 20. Ha.

I have a few new ones :-

11) Clingfilm. Whattttts the point? It just curls up round your hand.

12) My Dad. "Don't sit like that, Get a plate, wash your pots, cook yourself some dinner, I've just vacuumed their, leave the bathroom tidy" I get the point Pauline ****in Fowler

Archived