Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
carl edmundson

Annoying

Yep - it's the equivilant of me as a hetrosexual strutting around with my chest out, swinging my arms and speaking in a gruff deep voice. 99% of hetrosexual men don't do this, so why should gay men feel the need to emphasise their sexuality in public? :dunno:

edit: obviously not all - but a considerable larger percentage than straight men who act macho

I just dont get it. I have no need to prance around with more mince in my walk than a Tesco's refridgerator.

Now, where did I put my gimp mask?

a) The latest authoritarian edict regulating or manipulating your life. All hypocritical authoritarianism.

b) Unsolicited phone calls at teatime.

c) Traffic lights on red in the middle of the night.

d) Ridiculous speed limits in the middle of the night.

e) Petrol pumps that are not in use.

f) People refusing to take perfectly legal £50 notes.

g) People trying to sell you things you don't want and haven't enquired about.

h) Slow golfers who don't let you through.

i) Golfers in buggies.

j) Snobbery in all its many forms.

k) Bus Lanes.

l) Traffic wardens.

m) Queues caused by people using plastic - especially at petrol stations.

n) Searching for change for a car park - especially in the rain.

o) Bosses who treat their staff like dirt and with no genuine consideration.

p) Unpunctual people.

q) Endless television advertising during programmes.

r) Repeated information due to television programmes being interrupted.

s) The stranglehold multi-national presence in every high street and their dominance of endless retail outlets/pubs/garages etc.

t) Government theft of peoples money through punitive and moralising taxation.

u) The remorseless impact of insurance company considerations on so many aspects of life which increasingly erodes people's freedom of choice.

People in London who get on the bus to go one stop down the road when they are perfectly capable of walking :@

Really does my head in

It's free isn't it? Might aswell.

That's my kind of lazyness.

Don't think it's free, well not to me anyway but I guess it might be to some people :dunno:

u) The remorseless impact of insurance company considerations on so many aspects of life which increasingly erodes people's freedom of choice.

It's nothing to do with insurance. It's the blame and claim (and counter-claim) culture.

Insurance is just a way for people to manage and transfer risk and financial 'liability'.

:dunno:

I enjoyed your point about all forms of snobbery annoying you though!

:giggle:

Currently annoying me:

1. People who can't chew gum with their mouth closed.

2. Small people with a chip on their shoulder (known as SAS - Short Arse Syndrome).

3. Australia.

4. People who push, shove and tut when using the London Underground (i.e. everyone apart from me seemingly).

5. Moral high horses.

People who drink and smoke complaining about the cost of living and not being able to pay their bills. :rolleyes:

People who haven't bothered to pay into a pension scheme who complain that their pension isn't enough to live on :frusty:

.................and fvcking spongers in general :@

People who try to cause arguments by deliberately mis-understanding you or putting words in your mouth.

For example:

Do you want to grab some lunch?

No, thanks, I'm alright to be honest, I had a big breakfast.

Oh, what so because YOU've had a big breakfast.. I have to STARVE? Are you suggesting I'm fat? Or do you think I can't feed myself? Are you trying to say I'm an idiot.

No. If I was trying to call you an idiot, I'd call you an idiot. I'm good with words like that.

People who say things like, 'I mean, we both agree that......' or 'I've spoken to James about it and he certainly agrees with me....' when at least half the time you don't.

Also people who start sentences with 'I'm not racist but....', 'I'm not being funny but....', 'I'm not a pis sed up floozy who likes the sound of her own voice and has forthright, strong opinions on stuff she knows fu ck all about but....'

I also get pis sed off by waiters who know fu ck all about wine who recommend what wine I should have. Fu ck you, I can read the wine-list myself and I will make an informed judgement (ie buy the second cheapest).

a) The latest authoritarian edict regulating or manipulating your life. All hypocritical authoritarianism.

b) Unsolicited phone calls at teatime. Pretty much all phone calls are unsolicited :dunno:

c) Traffic lights on red in the middle of the night. They have to be because of idiots

d) Ridiculous speed limits in the middle of the night. See above

e) Petrol pumps that are not in use. If they were in constant use, you'd never be able to fill up :whistle: (ok, so I'm twisting your words there :P )

f) People refusing to take perfectly legal £50 notes. I guess, but understandable - only seen a £50 note four or five times in my life and wouldn't be able to tell a real one from a fake

g) People trying to sell you things you don't want and haven't enquired about. How do they know you don't want them until they ask?

h) Slow golfers who don't let you through. Don't play golf then (or at least, don't play it fast ;) )

i) Golfers in buggies. But surely that would help stop them being slow? Make your mind up! :S

j) Snobbery in all its many forms. Quiet peasant!!! :laugh:

k) Bus Lanes. Need to be driven somewhere

l) Traffic wardens. And let people park wherever they like? Say two abreast all around your house and place of work? :rolleyes:

m) Queues caused by people using plastic - especially at petrol stations. Surely nowadays it's people searching for the correct change that causes hold ups?

n) Searching for change for a car park - especially in the rain. You could always use plastic :whistle:

o) Bosses who treat their staff like dirt and with no genuine consideration. :thumbup:

p) Unpunctual people. Sorry this reply is late!

q) Endless television advertising during programmes. Or more to the point, having the same advert several times during a long program (ie, during F1 coverage you frequently get the same car commercial at every ad break, grrrrrr!!!)

r) Repeated information due to television programmes being interrupted. Normal service will be resumed soon

s) The stranglehold multi-national presence in every high street and their dominance of endless retail outlets/pubs/garages etc. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you

t) Government theft of peoples money through punitive and moralising taxation. So no taxes and a feudal system where the richest dominate the poor?

u) The remorseless impact of insurance company considerations on so many aspects of life which increasingly erodes people's freedom of choice. Insurance companies are to blame for a lack of freedom? Have you told Amnesty?

I like Trav Le Bleu.

He speaks sense.

Voice of reason - thats me! :whistle:

OI! Mods! Can I change the wording under my avatar to Voice of Reason (I understand that OI! is the correct from of address when speaking to a moderator?)

m) Queues caused by people using plastic - especially at petrol stations.

But if you 'pay at the pump' (with your plastic) you're actually much quicker than the wasters who amble into the kiosk, decide to do the weekly shop while they're in there, fiddle around counting out their cash, and then wander back to their car... Before checking the map, distributing the sweets to the kids, zeroing their trip recorder, changing the CD and carefully doing up their seatbelt before driving off. If you're gonna do that have the decency to move your car away from the pump first fcukwit! :@

OI! Mods! Can I change the wording under my avatar to Voice of Reason (I understand that OI! is the correct from of address when speaking to a moderator?)

Oi! No you Oi-ing can't... go hassle an adminesque person - they'll love the attention. :P

People who say 'Most definately'.

People who can't spell 'Most definitely'. :whistle:

Pacific/specific.

Wan kers.

Ohh, totally agree. :thumbup::frusty:

Archived