Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frankthefox

Craig Levein

levein.jpg -Well here he is/was -I just discovered this picture in my Panini 90 football stickers! It is funny how our ex managers seem to come back and see us again -e.g. Taylor/Adams and McGhee this season to mention but three. Will Craig Levein go back to Scotland? Will this mean a pre-season friendly with Stenhousemuir ?

I think he'll end up back in Scotland but I don't know which club. If he was going to manage in England again he would probably only have offers from clubs in League One and Two and I think he'd rather manage a struggling SPL team than manage in the bottom two divisions of English football. I think he'll be able to get a job at an SPL club.

Agreed with Jon - I'd be astounded if he got another job in the Championship after almost getting us relegated.

He's got a lot of work to do to rebuild his career - I think his best bet would go back to Scotland and start again.

Agreed with Jon - I'd be astounded if he got another job in the Championship after almost getting us relegated.

He's got a lot of work to do to rebuild his career - I think his best bet would go back to Scotland and start again.

I think the best thing to seriously do is retire.

levein.jpg -Well here he is/was -I just discovered this picture in my Panini 90 football stickers! It is funny how our ex managers seem to come back and see us again -e.g. Taylor/Adams and McGhee this season to mention but three. Will Craig Levein go back to Scotland? Will this mean a pre-season friendly with Stenhousemuir ?

Do the Orkney's have a team? Or someone like the Kyle of Lochalsh?.

There was the Dunfirmline rumour a few months ago - that job may be up for grabs at the end of the season if that Leishman bloke wants to head 'upstairs' again.

I think even the Dunfermline bloke sent him homeward to think again. :(

Yeah, I do. He's been linked with the soon to be vacant hotseat at the Magpies.

Looking closer at their website I notice that they have different sponsors for their home and away kits - Bet manure wish they'd thought of that one

Archived