Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Leicester Fan Dead

:angry: My point is that he died outside the ground which makes it even worse. so what if he was drunk. im to young to drink but everybody has been drunk once in their life (within Reason) and we should all treat leicester city football club fans the same no matter what as we all share the same pride.

If everyone that wears blue deserves a minutes silence whats the point of actually giving the minutes silence because they are worthless :unsure:

it aint the fact that he was wearing a blue shirt its the fact that if he had been to the match leiceste should hounr it. Minute silences are never worthless its to show respect to the victim and Family

I don't care whether he was drunk, high as a kite, sober as a judge or even pushed he doesn't deserve a minutes silence IMO. If anyone wants to honour him do it in their own way, don't try and force the rest of us follow by bringing football into it.

Forcing you to do nothing and as he was wearing a leicester shirt its already football related.So u cant change whats already happended :mad:

i am sorry but this post is making me very angry!!! and i think it is in bad taste!! as far as i am aware i did not know this man, but one thing i do know is that we sharred a passion for our football club, how he died is of no importance to me personally, but the simple fact that he is dead is a massive loss to his friends and family!! if the club and family decide that a minutes silence is a fitting tribute then i will honour it, if not then that is fine aswell,

to be honest i think this post should be removed, and a new one set up so that people can simply leave msg of thier thoughts and best wishes to the family,

R.I.P. city fan.

How do you know this?? he may have been an evil person who beat his wife and kids. Which is my point we don't know anything about this bloke, other than the fact he wore a city shirt when he died, not justification for a minutes silence at all.

it aint the fact that he was wearing a blue shirt its the fact that if he had been to the match leiceste should hounr it. Minute silences are never worthless its to show respect to the victim and Family

The point is, if everyone who died had a minute's silence the world would:

a) always be silent and

b) it makes everyones death equal which isn't good because he may have been a ex-convict drug dealer, and therefore would not deserve the same treatment as a person who had done a lot for the community.

I think everyone should wait for the facts before making any points on whether or not he deserves a minutes silence. And for god sake, just because he was a Leicester fan does not make him special.

Forcing you to do nothing and as he was wearing a leicester shirt its already football related.So u cant change whats already happended :mad:

It's hardley football related because he supports Leicester ffs get a grip, if it makes you feel that bad why not attend his funeral services and perhaps send a donation to his favourite charity.

How do you know this?? he may have been an evil person who beat his wife and kids. Which is my point we don't know anything about this bloke, other than the fact he wore a city shirt when he died, not justification for a minutes silence at all.

if you read my post , i said if the family and club decide it is a fitting tribute, then so be it.

I'm closing this thread; there is too much speculation and not enough facts. It's clear some take a more pragmatic view of life, and arguing over it is not doing any good.

If any other mod/admin disagrees, please reopen and delete this post.

Archived