Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Leicester Fan Dead

oh no :( that's really horrible!

any news on whether s/he fell in or what?

:(:(

I dont know many details. Its a he, and he was wearing a city shirt, but it hasnt been confirmed if he went to the game or not. A leicester rowing club member found the body this morning and reported it to the police. :cry:

Bloody hell!

How did you hear about it C-man?

Erm :unsure: Did you read his post in the first place :unsure:

:o:(

Front Page of Leicester Mercury today.

I can't find a link to it on thisisleicestershire but a Leicester fan was found floating in the Canal next to the Walkers this morning - absolutely shocking :cry:

That's shocking, horrible news and horrible for the person in the rowing club who found him.

yeah because the first edition the front page had some chav mum who became a mum at 18 and didnt know she was pregnant so it must be the late edition.

*searches the internet for news* :(

yeah that got moved back to page 3 of the news. Thats funny, the baby fell into the toilet LMAO lol

Someone Should Write a letter to lcfc or put a comment forward to hold a minute silence at next home game....

Jesus Christ :blink:

Someone dies every single day, just because he had a leicester shirt on we should have a minute silence?

Don't be stupid

Jesus Christ :blink:

Someone dies every single day, just because he had a leicester shirt on we should have a minute silence?

Don't be stupid

That's a bit harsh. Anyone who dies deserves to have something special for them.

That's a bit harsh. Anyone who dies deserves to have something special for them.

True, but i think we should find out a few more details on what actually happened before having a minute's silence or whatever. If it was a football related death then maybe he does deserve a moment, but if he was drunk and just fell in then although it is very sad, i dont think he should be given a minute's silence just for being a Leicester fan.

Thats just my two cents. ;)

Thats shocking news :( I guess we'll find out more on Monday. I think the fact that its so close to the Walkers and after a game makes it even more shocking. Rest in Peace.

Just read about it on East Midlands teletext on p336 at the moment. It says the police are unsure how long he had been there, how sad :(

Hmm well in terms of the minutes silence, we need to identify the body and see who it is, and whether they were actually a Leicester fan or not..

I guess if they had gone to a reasonable number of Leicester games in their life then a minutes silence is needed.

Archived