Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Leicester Fan Dead

they arent treating it suspicious and it probs was a pissed up person walking along by the canal, it does get mega dark around the walkers :(

Scary rearly, i used to walk along that canal as a kid on the way up to the Filbert with my bro.

Full of heart i see babylon :blink:

If he was pissed up and fell into a canal and died because of it.... then he is a bloody fool for being so drunk.

People die every second of the day without any mention, from things they could do nothing about and did nothing to cause. IF and it's a big IF, it does turn out it was because he's drunk then I have 0% sympathy for him.

I feel sorry for those he left behind, maybe he should have thought about them bofore getting in such a state. If that's what happened of course.

Not a pleasant thing to read if he's a member of your family and has not been drinking but simply missed his footing, had a dizzy spell or whatever...

I said PROBABLY!!!! Get of your moral high horse.

Also. I very much doubt a member of his family would be reading this, I would pressume they have more important things to think about at this moment in time don't you.

Like I stated in my last post which I wrote before I saw what you wrote. It's all ifs and buts until we know what happened.

I said PROBABLY!!!! Get of your moral high horse.

Also. I very much doubt a member of his family would be reading this, I would pressume they have more important things to think about at this moment in time don't you.

Like I stated in my last post which I wrote before I saw what you wrote. It's all ifs and buts until we know what happened.

I was just trying to gently suggest it would be sensible not to jump to conclusions - nothing more.

I think we should have a minutes silence, oh and a bronze statue should be commissioned and perhaps a summer tournament with the guy's name on the trophy !

I am joking... and my sympathy to the family of the chap who died, that's genuine.

Hmm well in terms of the minutes silence, we need to identify the body and see who it is, and whether they were actually a Leicester fan or not..

I guess if they had gone to a reasonable number of Leicester games in their life then a minutes silence is needed.

As he was wearing a leicester shirt and it was aday after a leicester game with his death possibly the night of the game odds on he would be a 1. a city fan 2. at the match thats the reason for a minutes silence not just because he was wearing a leiceter shirt

Rip <_<

Noone knows how he died, and what he died of. However we have to have a minute's silence? Shouldn't we wait for the facts first?

Ever since Diana died, this country has this attitude that we have to do something for every Tom, Dick or Harry that drops dead. Sometimes, we even have to have a minutes silence for the same person over the course of several games! Woopee!

I can understand club's doing this for former players, or for a tragic event that is related to being at a match, but not when someone who happens to be wearing a City shirt has the misfortune to pass away hours after a game. Noone's ever done this for someone who has had a heart attack during the game.

Yes i agree we should wait the the facts but if he was a city fan a true city fan and he died through no fault of his own then its LCFC responsability to honour him.Secondly ive never heard of anyone dying at a football match By heart attack so that argument is a mute one. :angry:

Middo - I take it you hadn't heard of Marc Vivien Foe - the ex Man City and Cameroon player?

Like others have said, many people die everyday - we don't know the exact details of how he perished but if it was through his own drunkenness then he shouldn't get a minute's silence.

Middo - I take it you hadn't heard of Marc Vivien Foe - the ex Man City and Cameroon player?

Like others have said, many people die everyday - we don't know the exact details of how he perished but if it was through his own drunkenness then he shouldn't get a minute's silence.

Many people die everyday yes, but not everyone who dies every day is a leicester fan which is not even the point.

Total rubbish what people have been saying hear that he does not deserve a minute silence, so what if he was drunk (thats if he was) have you never been drunk before??? and if so you deserve slating for dying that way?..huh not that you could answer that if so.

The fact is he deserves a minute silence, he went to that game as well as many others including me and may have died by pure accident, he was wearing the BLUE and to me that deserves a minute silence.

Many people die everyday yes, but not everyone who dies every day is a leicester fan which is not even the point.

Total rubbish what people have been saying hear that he does not deserve a minute silence, so what if he was drunk (thats if he was) have you never been drunk before??? and if so you deserve slating for dying that way?..huh not that you could answer that if so.

The fact is he deserves a minute silence, he went to that game as well as many others including me and may have died by pure accident, he was wearing the BLUE and to me that deserves a minute silence.

If everyone that wears blue deserves a minutes silence whats the point of actually giving the minutes silence because they are worthless :unsure:

This is ridiculous. How many more City fans die through more tragic circumstances than this? None of these are remembered.

If that was my brother, or husband, and he'd got so drunk after a game he fell into the canal and drowned (assuming that this is what happened), the last thing I'd want is the club 'honouring' him in this way.

I cannot believe we are arguing over something like this.

A man has died, he was a Leicester fan. It's sad, but as people have said people die every day and I hope they all rest in peace.

But let's not get petty by arguing, let's have some respect for his family.

Having minute silences for every Tom, Dick or Harry is what is making the whole thing worthless, if people held a silence for a member of my family i wouldn't feel touched, i'd just think you were all shallow tossers pretending to care for someone you don't even know. What is the point in minutes silence if it doesn't hold significance, it's almost like we are constantly scouring the planet looking for the next one. :angry:

Im certainly not shallow, Leicester fans do not die everyday at all - if that was the case we would have no fans by the end of a season.

Amazing how people jump on the 'drunk' bandwagon without knowing either.

:rolleyes:

Im certainly not shallow, Leicester fans do not die everyday at all - if that was the case we would have no fans by the end of a season.

Amazing how people jump on the 'drunk' bandwagon without knowing either.

:rolleyes:

I don't care whether he was drunk, high as a kite, sober as a judge or even pushed he doesn't deserve a minutes silence IMO. If anyone wants to honour him do it in their own way, don't try and force the rest of us follow by bringing football into it.

I don't care whether he was drunk, high as a kite, sober as a judge or even pushed he doesn't deserve a minutes silence IMO. If anyone wants to honour him do it in their own way, don't try and force the rest of us follow by bringing football into it.

Force?

Was stating my opinon mate thats all just like you have.

Force?

Was stating my opinon mate thats all just like you have.

A minutes silence unfortunatly is force, i mean its pretty obious if you don't join in and know matter how strongly i felt about this i couldn't disrupt it.

i am sorry but this post is making me very angry!!! and i think it is in bad taste!! as far as i am aware i did not know this man, but one thing i do know is that we sharred a passion for our football club, how he died is of no importance to me personally, but the simple fact that he is dead is a massive loss to his friends and family!! if the club and family decide that a minutes silence is a fitting tribute then i will honour it, if not then that is fine aswell,

to be honest i think this post should be removed, and a new one set up so that people can simply leave msg of thier thoughts and best wishes to the family,

R.I.P. city fan.

Archived