Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Free under 8s season tickets!

This is really silly IMO, at lot of people swear in the kop and the last thing you want is to swear in front of kids or their parents turning round saying to you "Can you stop swearing please?" i thought the family stand was there for a reason but clearly not.

Agreed, what a joke.

I got funny looks off an old woman the other week for banging on the back of the stand in the Kop on them plastic things, i didnt let it deter me :smile:

My first thought was what the hell are you doing in the kop, tutting every two minutes when people sweared.

Well send them shopping with their mums or sisters then. Anything but have them sat infront of me asking daddy if they can go for a wee wee or have a bag of crisps from the kiosk downstairs every ten minutes.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:o

Agreed, what a joke.

I got funny looks off an old woman the other week for banging on the back of the stand in the Kop on them plastic things, i didnt let it deter me :smile:

My first thought was what the hell are you doing in the kop, tutting every two minutes when people sweared.

Exactly, she'd be the first to swear should she have to reverse into a parking space when going shopping at fosse park. Hypocritical cow.

apparently women dont like shopping as much as other things

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=18617

not one vote yet.

on a serious note at leeds there is a creshe and you can take your under 8s in there to play in the ball pools and climb through plastic tubes like a hamster while you go and stand and watch leeds. note leeds have argubly the best support in the country. at leicester we let them in the kop n everywhere.

i think a creshe is a good idea. :)

Whats with all this getting rid of women/kids watching football? I thought id stepped into the 1970's when I started reading this page!

Just the kids shouldnt be in the kop IMO that is what the family stand is for is it not

Whats with all this getting rid of women/kids watching football? I thought id stepped into the 1970's when I started reading this page!

I'm only joking, don't worry. I love women at football matches, and kids, if they're aged between 16-19 that is. So i'm no woman & kid hater.

I'm only joking, don't worry. I love women at football matches, and kids, if they're aged between 16-19 that is. So i'm no woman & kid hater.

Ahh ok, you do a fantastic impression of someone who is though :D

Well send them shopping with their mums or sisters then. Anything but have them sat infront of me asking daddy if they can go for a wee wee or have a bag of crisps from the kiosk downstairs every ten minutes.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

As opposed to some youths who go off every 5 minutes to empty their bladders of all the beer they've consumed, then its a balti pie, folllowed by a Mars bar followed by another 'wee wee' ;):P

As opposed to some youths who go off every 5 minutes to empty their bladders of all the beer they've consumed, then its a balti pie, folllowed by a Mars bar followed by another 'wee wee' ;):P

This is actually true Davie, where I sit in the Kop theres these two blokes who sit next to me who are up and down like yo-yo's during both halves of the game to go to the toilet. They are more annoying then kids because they are bigger :unsure:

Ahh, better get back to my bovril then

:rolleyes:

Agreed, what a joke.

nor should you, the kop has always been the sdtand which creats the atmos, theres 3 other stands if they wish to sit and watch in silence

Archived