Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Free under 8s season tickets!

what are the club thinking in giving free under 8s season tickets everywhere. i understand there need to encorage under 8s to the ground as there the fans of tomorow but why do we have a family stand?

next year there is going to be hundreds of 6 year old children in the kop who cant sit still. i thought the club was concerned about the atmosphere and was consulting the fans in how to improve it? this move is not going to improve the atmosphere.

this move is ridiculous as far as im concerned and one positive i can only see if maybe more men kopites who are fed up of screaming 7 year olds will move to L1.

yes get under 8s to the games but please in the family stand only. whats your opinions? :cool:

This is really silly IMO, at lot of people swear in the kop and the last thing you want is to swear in front of kids or their parents turning round saying to you "Can you stop swearing please?" i thought the family stand was there for a reason but clearly not.

This is really silly IMO, at lot of people swear in the kop and the last thing you want is to swear in front of kids or their parents turning round saying to you "Can you stop swearing please?" i thought the family stand was there for a reason but clearly not.

Yeah I agree, that sort of confrontation will become more commonplace.

The stewards will be in their element chucking people out left, right and centre. Maybe even resulting in a ban so the club can re-sell their seat.

Or am I just being cynical? :whistle:

Yeah I agree, that sort of confrontation will become more commonplace.

The stewards will be in their element chucking people out left, right and centre. Maybe even resulting in a ban so the club can re-sell their seat.

Or am I just being cynical? :whistle:

No need to resell seats if the stadium is never full, surely? :ermm:

It's a bad decision I agree - they should have kept the offer available only in the 3 stands excluding the Kop.

Parents who get their children tickets in the Kop should accept that foul and abusive language is a commonplace and they shouldn't have a right to complain about it.

It certainly wasn't a suggestion we put forward, no idea why this has been extended.

We would still advise any parents with U8's to sit in the BMI stand

I think we can safely say the nippers will be back in the BMI Babs stand the season after next.

I suppose all of the critics all started watching City from the North Stand then?

i started watching in the family stand,that is where the kids should be. how can you create an atmosphere in the kop when half the people there are under 8's? other clubs would simply laugh at us.

I can remember young kids being taken into Pen 2 when we still had standing. There was never any problems.

Perhaps the parents want some atmosphere too? Hence getting tickets in these sections?

I can remember young kids being taken into Pen 2 when we still had standing. There was never any problems.

Perhaps the parents want some atmosphere too? Hence getting tickets in these sections?

maybe they should make the front 5 rows strictly for kids and then the parents can sit at the back, that way an atmosphere could still be created.

Indeed, my dad used to take me in the Double Decker and I was under 5 - no problems at all and that was at the height of the Baby Squad etc

I used to go in pen 2 when i was 8, my dad always said, i could say what i liked for 90 minutes but if i repeated it outside the football he wouldn't bring me again, tbh i think it made the footy even more special the fact i could swear.

When i was 8. My daddy had to pay for me, and i couldn't sit in the lower tier of the kop as it was no concession.

Nowadays, little brats who are 8, can not only sit in the kop, but also get in for free!

Send them to nursery or something useful, half of them don't know what's going on in a football match.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

When i was 8. My daddy had to pay for me, and i couldn't sit in the lower tier of the kop as it was no concession.

Nowadays, little brats who are 8, can not only sit in the kop, but also get in for free!

Send them to nursery or something useful, half of them don't know what's going on in a football match.

thats the best/most true/ funniest post all season :thumbup::thumbup:

Nurseries arent generally open on a Saturday M'duck :thumbup:

Nurseries arent generally open on a Saturday M'duck :thumbup:

Well send them shopping with their mums or sisters then. Anything but have them sat infront of me asking daddy if they can go for a wee wee or have a bag of crisps from the kiosk downstairs every ten minutes.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived