Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxing_Around

Signed Hume Shirt

The club are turning down good money just to give the 'lucky 100' an air of exclusivity? Where's the business sense in that? They should be trying to flog as many as they can and rake in the dough.

Sometimes I just can't see the club's logic.

The club are turning down good money just to give the 'lucky 100' an air of exclusivity? Where's the business sense in that? They should be trying to flog as many as they can and rake in the dough.

Sometimes I just can't see the club's logic.

Perhaps Hume can't be arsed to sign anymore than a 100, must be a pain in the arse to keep signing shirts. I know it doesn't sound alot and the players get paid heavily but even so.

Just got the following email:

Thank you for ordering one of the signed Iain Hume home shirts.

This email is to confirm that you are one of the first 100 orders.

Your order will be processed and printed tomorrow and then sent to the training ground to be signed.

We hope to have your order sent out to you in the next 7-28 days.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards

LCFC Mail Order

Your order will be processed and printed tomorrow and then sent to the training ground to be signed.

Regards

LCFC Mail Order

At what time did you buy it mate?

I tried to get one at 12:30 and they were soldout. However, I'm still getting a Hume shirt for the same price. I don't have a City jersey yet, so I'm quite pleased with the price. :)

I tried to get one at 12:30 and they were soldout. However, I'm still getting a Hume shirt for the same price. I don't have a City jersey yet, so I'm quite pleased with the price. :)

Yeah i cancelled mine, i hate to think I'm not getting 100% possible for my money

Regards

LCFC Mail Order

I got the same message :)

Whooooop!

i'd have payed the 20 odd quid i did for the fryatt one, come one humey just one more for your no.1 fan

Get a cheap shirt done at the end of the season when they reduce the cost of printing and the shirts are going for a fiver and we'll get down to Belvoir Drive mate. It'll work out cheaper and it's good exercise! :thumbup:

Archived