Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

In and out

A solution would be to move the offside line level with the edge of the penalty area, this would open up and spread the game and encourage wingers to hog the 'new' offside line, they also wouldn't be quite so knackered by the time they got to cross the ball.

That's an idea worth thinking about.

Yes you do need to give a reason

yes we should get rid of one of the very few natural full backs at the club. Well done.

plenty of quality, just no effort.

Granted. But who is going to buy him.

:blink: ?? Probabley the best back up GK in the league to be fair. I would say replace him if we have the money but we clearly don't

I would love to see Welsh here, its just not going to happen. Also theres no need to mension his name seeing as we would have to sign him to keep him any way, :rolleyes:

I'll give you Tiatto, But more due to his age, discplinary and injury problems then down to his talent. He would be alright as a Squad player.

Please mention some names when suggesting player in, we aren't a special needs group. We know full well what the team needs to progress.

Foxestalk seems to be dumbing down more and more by the week.

Which is evident in how poorly written your post is.

Players no longer needed;

- Tiatto

- Sylla

- DeVries (Herrenveen, there you go!)

- Douglas

(- Morris)

Players needed in exchange:

- Midfield general (master in command)

- Left-back (a really good and fair one, that is)

- Keeper as competition for Henderson

We also need to improve the standing ball situations, our ability to score from corners and freekicks has suffered a lot since Muzzy left. We were once famous for that.

Archived